Hot Rod Circuit - Sorry About Tomorrow

• 6 months later...

I already have a black copy, but I could see possibly grabbing a pink of this even though I don't usually double up. I just want to see what Saves the Day stuff is going to get repressed for this. (::cough:: In Reverie ::cough::) Hoping for a first press of Ups and Downs.

One of these days there will be a thread about Sorry About Tomorrow that ends with a release date.  You guys have gotten my hopes up way too many times now.

1 hour ago, The Ghost of Randy Savage said:

I just want to see what Saves the Day stuff is going to get repressed for this. (::cough:: In Reverie ::cough::) Hoping for a first press of Ups and Downs.

A pressing of Ups and Downs would be really cool, "Sell My Old Clothes, I'm Off to Heaven" is one of my favorite of their songs.  I'm sure this is discussed elsewhere on the forum but does Vagrant even have the distribution rights to In Reverie?

19 minutes ago, nancy_raygun said:

One of these days there will be a thread about Sorry About Tomorrow that ends with a release date.  You guys have gotten my hopes up way too many times now.

A pressing of Ups and Downs would be really cool, "Sell My Old Clothes, I'm Off to Heaven" is one of my favorite of their songs.  I'm sure this is discussed elsewhere on the forum but does Vagrant even have the distribution rights to In Reverie?

I've seen it mentioned a few times that they have the distribution rights to In Reverie but no legit source.

59 minutes ago, nancy_raygun said:

I'm not sure, I know it was a co-release, but they've mentioned there will be an StD repress for the 20 year store and I can't imagine it'll be another press of SWYA, since that's been in and out of press since forever.

35 minutes ago, aopps42 said:

I reached out to them via instagram as they were commenting on question and so forth and they said they have plans to issue/reissue everything.  

The question is more what they have the rights to press/distribute, especially for the StD stuff. Vagrant put out SWYA, In Reverie (co-release though, so who knows who has rights on that now) and The Ups & Downs, which never saw a release on vinyl. I'm mostly anxious for the two StD releases I'm missing and if they can somehow get rights to HRC - If I Knew Now...

14 minutes ago, aopps42 said:

Yeah it was HRC that I asked, specifically about If I Knew Now, and they just responded that they were planning to reissue all of their records.  You bring up a good point, I don't know licensing wise if they can just do that or if Triple Crown has to okay it or what.

Oh damn! That gets me all kinds of excited!