PO NOW: Buckethead - The Elephant Man's Alarm Clock

5 minutes ago, TheArtThief said:

I can't keep dropping $50 every time a new record is dropped so I will be getting the standard copies from now on. I got a signed/numbered edition of Crime Slunk Scene and that's enough. I wonder if he'll be doing the Buckethead doodle or just write out Buckethead.

I was wondering the same thing about the doodle. I was also wondering if they know how many numbered copies they're going to make, or if that number debends on how many he presells. 

On 5/6/2017 at 10:28 PM, Velocity of Sound said:

I was wondering the same thing about the doodle. I was also wondering if they know how many numbered copies they're going to make, or if that number debends on how many he presells. 

I think it depends on presale. EMAC has a cut off date unlike Crime Slunk Scene.

1 hour ago, TheArtThief said:

Buckethead Pikes customer service said they are not sure if other albums will get pressed but said it is most likely to happen

emailed them probably the day before EMAC was put up asking who was mastering and pressing the releases and haven't gotten a response yet.

hopefully Inbred Mountain is next.

4 hours ago, Battra said:

Bucketheadland 1 & 2 along with Robots and Monsters.

Please and thank you.

I heard on an earlier Buckethead thread here that Ion Records will be pressing Bucketheadland 2 on vinyl sometime this year since they have the rights to it.

https://ionrecords.bandcamp.com/

(They also pressed Population Override)