Coheed and Cambria - Good Apollo I'm Burning Star IV Vol. 1 [Standard Release]

31 minutes ago, Matt Danish said:

I didn't notice any difference comparing the tracks Dom linked to the version I ripped from my CD copy.

Someone who cares more than I do should compare the files in audacity or something but I think if it was remastered they definitely would've said so on the card

4 hours ago, rhcp02 said:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/ol/B00JR82478/ref=mw_dp_olp?ie=UTF8&condition=all

Rsd version on Amazon from moviemars for 35.12 shipped!!!

it was at $25.99 shipped yesterday, so they are raising the price as more copies sell.

but, fair warning -- be prepared to wait two weeks or more before it arrives; that's how long my copy took to reach its destination...and that was with expedited shipping.  could be 3 to 4 weeks without...

So while all you guys have been doing detective work and whatever you guys seem to be doing with your time I've been dealing with my dog the decided to swallow a whole lot of stuff he shouldn't have, vet bills are no joke and nor do I EVER buy something to flip but I tried to find everything in my collection that I could try and part with (trust me it's not easy) to pay a vet so my dog wouldn't die, luckily I was able to sell my alexisonfire box pretty quick lowering it down from 500 down to 400 but it still wasn't enough, also lucky that I have awesome friends that I can rely on to borrow money from, but YES I DID put a record that I recently got on there for an obserd amount of money. Did I want to?  No. 

Do I give a shit about what you guys think? No.

all I've been worrying about is my dogs health so thanks for all you're stupid judgment calls. 

Oh oh and just FYI now that I made enough to pay the vet I can take it down now and keep it in my collection :)

along with my record store day version.

10 minutes ago, Rottengoth said:

So while all you guys have been doing detective work and whatever you guys seem to be doing with your time I've been dealing with my dog the decided to swallow a whole lot of stuff he shouldn't have, vet bills are no joke and nor do I EVER buy something to flip but I tried to find everything in my collection that I could try and part with (trust me it's not easy) to pay a vet so my dog wouldn't die, luckily I was able to sell my alexisonfire box pretty quick lowering it down from 500 down to 400 but it still wasn't enough, also lucky that I have awesome friends that I can rely on to borrow money from, but YES I DID put a record that I recently got on there for an obserd amount of money. Did I want to?  No.

all I've been worrying about is my dogs health so thanks for all you're stupid judgment calls.

Oh oh and just FYI now that I made enough to pay the vet I can take it down now and keep it in my collection :)

that is a whole lot of explaining for someone who doesn't give a shit what anyone thinks.

20 minutes ago, Rottengoth said:

5/10

anyone could have come up with a better excuse in 3 days

2 hours ago, Rottengoth said:

lol I just thought it was funny you call people out for doing it. I doubt anyone here cares at all about your personal life or hearing an explanation though.

For what it's worth, my cat required major surgery for the second time in 12 months (he has a spinal issue), there was  a shortfall on the insurance because we reached the limit and me and my wife stumped up the rest. Some of that was funded by me selling some things I didn't want to, as well as modding gameboy advances (I know, nerdy) and selling them for a profit. Sometimes you just gotta do what's right at the time! 

Now no more thread locking please :)

1 hour ago, mcpherson123 said:

I just want to be able to have a thread to track and discus this release.

there is literally nothing to "track" with this.

the thread was made to tell everyone what they already knew from day one, that a normal black release would be hitting all retailers.

can we get a lock now please?

2 minutes ago, ethereal said:

there is literally nothing to "track" with this.

the thread was made to tell everyone what they already knew from day one, that a normal black release would be hitting all retailers.

can we get a lock now please?

But people are worried that it doesn't actually exist so it's really important that we discuss whether or not its real until the end of June when they start showing up on doorsteps.

23 minutes ago, Le Gogh said:

For what it's worth, my cat required major surgery for the second time in 12 months (he has a spinal issue), there was  a shortfall on the insurance because we reached the limit and me and my wife stumped up the rest. Some of that was funded by me selling some things I didn't want to, as well as modding gameboy advances (I know, nerdy) and selling them for a profit. Sometimes you just gotta do what's right at the time! 

Now no more thread locking please :)

People pay a surprising amount for those GBAs. I keep meaning to learn how to do it so I can have one myself for under a couple hundred dollars.

7 minutes ago, Holo said:

People pay a surprising amount for those GBAs. I keep meaning to learn how to do it so I can have one myself for under a couple hundred dollars.

Go for it man. If you want any advice then feel free to drop me a message and I'll try and help where I can. 

3 hours ago, Rottengoth said:

Hope your dog is ok, that shit sucks.

But also, this is a good time to remind people that having an emergency fund that is equal to 3-6 months of your rent is important.

In the last few months my cat had an emergency vet visit, I had an emergency room visit including ambulance ride, and the wife needed four new tires for her car. We cut back on our spending a bit, but didn't have to scramble to get anything taken care of. Thanks emergency fund! Not a judgment on anyone, or bragging, just a reminder to try to save what you can for a rainy day.

3 minutes ago, The Ghost of Randy Savage said:

But also, this is a good time to remind people that having an emergency fund that is equal to 3-6 months of your rent is important.

In the last few months my cat had an emergency vet visit, I had an emergency room visit including ambulance ride, and the wife needed four new tires for her car. We cut back on our spending a bit, but didn't have to scramble to get anything taken care of. Thanks emergency fund! Not a judgment on anyone, or bragging, just a reminder to try to save what you can for a rainy day.

This is the advice Americans need but never heed.

3 minutes ago, The Ghost of Randy Savage said:

This is the advice Americans need but never heed.