Coheed and Cambria - Good Apollo I'm Burning Star IV Vol. 1 [Standard Release]

19 minutes ago, Derek™ said:

That gif.  Why?

There's probably not much to say and I don't think anyone wants to read a potential back-forth between him and anyone else willing to fire shots at him.  The prior thread was locked for going off the rails and getting nasty, and I wasn't aspiring to get this one locked, either.

Ah, probably smart. I love a good thread lock though.

8 minutes ago, Reshiram454 said:

Has there ever been a coheed thread that didn't get locked?

Coheed's always getting us in trouble. They have a relatively shitty fanbase, crash websites, and provide flipper fodder. They're like the North Korea/ women/ reality to our DJT. Sad!

15 hours ago, Fowty Dollaz said:

Yeah, that's pretty lame. I'd love to have this variant, but I passed on it at cost (because $100 for 3 copies of the same record is currently too excessive for me). Sucks that people do this AND especially using a venue employee as a connection. In the words of the collective internet: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

It's true. I got one at the show in Atlanta, and offered to Fowty first, because he hit me up well before anyone else. And when he said no, it went to @jhulud

1 minute ago, DOMAN127 said:

To whomever has redeemed their download: are the files remastered/different from the original release at all?

If not, I'll PM anyone a 320 upload just so there are no more complaints about the code not working

Someone will still complain