Record player has poor sound quality?

I'm fairly new to collecting and using vinyl, as I received a player on Christmas. Whenever I play a record on it, it sounds tinny and empty, with very little bass. Is this a problem that is caused due to it being a cheaper player or is it something else? Here is the turntable I currently have:  https://www.amazon.co.uk/1byone-Belt-Drive-Turntable-Speakers-Recording/dp/B01GJTOZ6U/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1478918548&sr=8-3&keywords=vinyl+player

Any help would be much appreciated as I love the idea of listening to vinyl, but it just isn't going to happen when streaming it sounds so much better than my record player. Thank you!

I almost thought this was a joke post, how could you ever get any descent sound out of something like that ? And then on top of that why would you think you could.  Do most members agree your not going to get good , truly minimum level good sound out of any Record, or Digital Source without Spending at least $600.00 on a Amp/Speakers/Turntable ????   I got a friend always bragging about his dumbass all in one amp speaker dealio, he streams to it from his phone,  I finally visit him and it sounds like complete crap, Zero Bass of any kind, not much volume and , no need to go on, its just a piece of crap and he spent like $250.00 on it.  Waste of time too me. If your not willing to invest some space, time and money , don't bother.

Edited by Flaps100

You don't need to spend a lot but you do need to spend what you do spend wisely but to do it you need to go used. The problem for most beginners is that the knowledge and experience that allows you to do that takes time and effort.

Sadly as you're finding out all of those all in ones are utter utter rubbish and new there is no such thing as a cheap turntable or any hifi for that matter that will do the job without spending a reasonable sum so as @lastvaultboy rightly suggested read that beginners thread a couple of times (make sure you have plenty of snacks and drinks as it's going to be a long haul) and then head out to the local thrift stores, garage sales, craigs list, ebay etc etc and see what you can find for next to nothing.

You might still buy some rubbish but I doubt it will be as bad as the rubbish you currently have and it will be a great learning experience