PO Now: Steven Wilson - To The Bone

2 hours ago, Le Gogh said:

New track Pariah is also up on Spotify, Groove Music, Google Play etc and it's amazing! 

Deluxe, vinyl, cd, and bluray copies are now up for pre order here:

https://stevenwilson.lnk.to/ToTheBone/officialartiststore

The $54 shipping for the deluxe is a KILLER. :blink:

But I am a "sucker" and paid for it. :P

I missed the "Anesthetize" deluxe back in the day. Did not want to miss this one!

5 minutes ago, Plarocks said:

I missed the "Anesthetize" deluxe back in the day. Did not want to miss this one!

Yeah, I couldn't justify all that and still have to buy the vinyl separately. I hardly use CD's these days. 

5 minutes ago, Plarocks said:

Yeah, I couldn't justify all that and still have to buy the vinyl separately. I hardly use CD's these days. 

4 minutes ago, THE_James_Champ said:

Well, it has an extra full CD of demos/unused songs.

Blu-Ray disc with "Hi-Res" version of the album with music videos and a "making of" film. (DVD also for those who have not upgraded)

Lavish additional artwork.

(The past ones I have purchased have been impressive!) :D

And a bonus 7" with an exclusive track. I grabbed it, plus the vinyl.

However, I figure the Hi-Res Blu-Ray will sound better.  :lol:

2 minutes ago, Le Gogh said:

Yeah I think I'll do the same and grab it from Amazon, I'm not fussed about the deluxe version, as nice as they always are!

New song is brilliant, will definitely try and grab tickets for the London show this week. 

I've been a Porcupine Tree fan for many, many years, and I got to see them back in 2010 (with Coheed and The Dear Hunter) and really REALLY got more into them. I finally got to see Steven solo last year, and it was amazing. He really is a meticulous and impressive musician. I am very much looking forward to this album, and I'm hoping he comes back to the states for another tour, especially in FL. 

10 minutes ago, THE_James_Champ said:

I've been a Porcupine Tree fan for many, many years, and I got to see them back in 2010 (with Coheed and The Dear Hunter) and really REALLY got more into them. I finally got to see Steven solo last year, and it was amazing. He really is a meticulous and impressive musician. I am very much looking forward to this album, and I'm hoping he comes back to the states for another tour, especially in FL. 

I managed to see PT during The Incident tour (which is when I first started listening to them) and was immediately blown away! I also didn't get to see SW's solo work live until about 2015, but I've seen him a handful of times since and every single time he's been amazing. 

Just wish there wasn't a 3 month wait for the album, and 10 months for a gig! 

Seen Steven Wilson three times (think twice on the Grace For Drowning tour and once on the Raven). I concur he and his band are stone cold professionals in the live arena. Haven't listened to the song yet but the use of the word "pop" in the description has me wary about this album. Hand Cannot Erase didn't stick with me at all. Nothing has really topped the first two albums for me. Not writing it off just yet but I won't go all in until I can hear the whole thing. If I miss the demos so be it.

Steven Wilson always releases the highest quality material.  i have a single cd/dvd that is in what he calls a mini LP and it is made of the finest materials and is such high quality.  he cares a lot about the product of both the music and packing much like of Shel Silverstein cared about the literature of his books and the material they what printed on (only hard cover, true white pages, etc).

7 hours ago, THE_James_Champ said:

What kind of shipping cost is it from Germany to the US? I'm kinda interested.

Should be around 7€ without insurance...

6 hours ago, Gutterball said:

Steven Wilson always releases the highest quality material.  i have a single cd/dvd that is in what he calls a mini LP and it is made of the finest materials and is such high quality.  he cares a lot about the product of both the music and packing much like of Shel Silverstein cared about the literature of his books and the material they what printed on (only hard cover, true white pages, etc).

True, I really hope Universal can keep this standard!

21 minutes ago, mondie said:

HMV has a colour LP available for UK residents only, No mention of colour

store.hmv.com/music/vinyl/to-the-bone-(hmv-exclusive-coloured-vinyl)?aliaspath=%2fMusic%2fVinyl%2fTo-the-Bone-(Hmv-Exclusive-Coloured-Vinyl)

Thank you! You're my hero! Cheaper than Amazon and an exclusive colour.

1 hour ago, Le Gogh said:

£25 for the album to get to me, and £8.55 for shipping (tracked and signed) to you :)

PM me if you want me to grab you one Sasan.

Awesome. Is it ok for you to wait a bit...Would like to find out what differences  there will be between the unspecified colour options...

Edited by Sasan