Hey VC.

My transmission gave out me and it was my only means of transportation.

So I need help getting that funded so I'm thinning out the heard. I listed everything on Discogs with make offers so dont get offended by prices. 

Most if not all are like new and never been played and all are stored in Diskeeper Ultimate Audiophile Inner Record Sleeves and Ultimate Outer 5.0 Record Sleeves

FLASH SALE! EVERYTHING IS NOW 5PPD THROUGH VC DEALS OR 6PPD THROUGH DISCOGS! DM ME!

https://www.discogs.com/seller/deararambel/profile

"I just wanted to personally thank everybody thus far who has purchased a record from me in helping me through this. I really appreciate all of yours and VC help" -joshua

Edited by vanishinghouse

5 minutes ago, vanishinghouse said:

Hey VC.

My transmission gave out me and it was my only means of transportation.

So I need help getting that funded so I'm thinning out the heard. I listed everything on Discogs with make offers so dont get offended by prices. 

Most if not all are like new and never been played and all are stored in Diskeeper Ultimate Audiophile Inner Record Sleeves and Ultimate Outer 5.0 Record Sleeves

https://www.discogs.com/seller/deararambel/profile

Damn. You sure buy a lot of records you never listen to. (Just an observation, not a judgment.)

Also, that version of IKSSE:3 is still available from the store for $40+ shipping. So...

1 hour ago, The Ghost of Randy Savage said:

Damn. You sure buy a lot of records you never listen to. (Just an observation, not a judgment.)

Also, that version of IKSSE:3 is still available from the store for $40+ shipping. So...

Yeah sadly I don't have as much time to listen to my records as I used too. Everything is listed as make offer so don't let the prices sway you I'm always willing to work out whatever is fair with people.