colbourne25

PO: The National - Sleep Well Beast

138 posts in this topic

11 minutes ago, colbourne25 said:

No. Why would it be?

Don't have to look far to find plenty of "PO Soon" threads and general hype threads.

yeah and it's annoying. five pages of nonsense speculation. before there's any information about the actual record. be a part of the solution, not the problem. 

ethereal likes this

8 minutes ago, dreamover said:

yeah and it's annoying. five pages of nonsense speculation. before there's any information about the actual record. be a part of the solution, not the problem. 

Not to mention there was a post made addressing this type of behavior.  If a record hasn't been officially announced don't make a thread.

But I get the OP to an extent.

8 minutes ago, dreamover said:

yeh and it might be annoying to you and you're entitled to think that. however I didn't know that this site revolved around you and your inability to scroll through a few pages.

I'm sure there's a lot of people on here (myself included) that love the build up to a release and actually speculating and talking about it.

and now look what you've done, you've made the start of this thread bitching about "PO soon" threads and not about the topic. However I'm the problem? righto mate.

brandy likes this

Posted (edited)

Did some poking around on 4AD's site and found the preorder page is live even though it hasnt officially  announced yet

The National- Sleep Well beast 9/8/17

2xLP limited blue vinyl
2XLP white vinyl
http://shopusa.4ad.com/sleep-well-beast

Edited by agaetisbyrjun