David Bowie - Hunky Dory and Ziggy Stardust on golden Vinyl

From Facebook:

Next month‪ sees the release of two very strictly limited edition gold vinyl retail exclusive albums, The Rise And Fall Of Ziggy Stardust And The Spiders From Mars and Hunky Dory.

The albums are being released via Parlophone on 16th June 2017, the 45th anniversary of the original release of Bowie’s classic 1972 Ziggy Stardust album.

They will only be available as a strictly limited edition one-off run in ‘bricks and mortar’ stores and their online storefronts, but will not be available from online only retailers.

So, who knows a shop where I can order this? I'm in Germany, so a european shop would be cool...

I have a 1980 UK reissue of Hunky Dory but I don't have Ziggy (my ex had it so I never bought a copy) - I'm in.

11 hours ago, shamrocks said:

amazon PO available BTW, maybe they qualify as "brick and mortar"

Got a link for this? I'm not seeing it. Just the MP3 version (that says Gold Vinyl). Maybe they took it down. Also 

https://www.amazon.com/Ziggy-Stardust-Spiders-Remastered-Version/dp/B0725FJN58

Actually never mind, I'm just gonna source an older black reissue at some point. I don't need this gold crap.

• 3 weeks later...