PO: John Reuben - Reubonic

2 minutes ago, mmhmm said:

Christians be all up in arms again about this song (see The Classic Crime) with more swearing from their beloved Christian artists. 

It's pretty fitting that the line in question is "the bullshit's exhausting". I would've thought all the people like that were already dead from shock from when Switchfoot went ~ * s e c u l a r * ~ in 2003.

Wait WHAT

I'm going to need a link or something. That makes me so happy. It always bummed me out how as his records got (I thought) better and better, he got less and less recognition in the Christian music industry, while KJ-52 and Toby Mac were able to maintain successful careers as forty-something white dudes who churned out commercialized garbage imitations of mainstream rap to pander to the youth group crowd.

11 minutes ago, AlexH. said:

Wait WHAT

I'm going to need a link or something. That makes me so happy. It always bummed me out how as his records got (I thought) better and better, he got less and less recognition in the Christian music industry, while KJ-52 and Toby Mac were able to maintain successful careers as forty-something white dudes who churned out commercialized garbage imitations of mainstream rap to pander to the youth group crowd.

Haha yeah...kinda makes you feel better for the guy.  And also makes you go "WHOA."  It was a podcast...maybe Your Favorite Band..or something like that?