PO: NOW, NOW Threads LP Reissue

10 minutes ago, dantheriver said:

Because your search button is broken?

that doesn't even make sense. 

it's a new reissue of a record that's been out of print for five years. why would i bump a 5 year old thread that's not relevant anymore?

seriously, what the fuck is up with this board lately? 

Edited by dreamover

54 minutes ago, dreamover said:

There's a reason I don't visit this board very often anymore. 

5 minutes ago, dreamover said:

that doesn't even make sense. 

it's a new reissue of a record that's been out of print for five years. why would i bump a 5 year old thread that's not relevant anymore?

seriously, what the fuck is up with this board lately? 

It's a thread that was on the second page, and already has a decent conversation going about the repress. I didn't respond in a whiny/angsty manner... I was just informing you there was already a thread (and I thought my comment on thread/Threads was "dad joke witty"). I'll be sure to be more gentle for you next time.

36 minutes ago, AlexH. said:

I've noticed this too, why are people suddenly averse to making new threads for stuff? 

Because people don't want to wade through multiple threads about the same topic?

There is already a thread that's active about this album. It's not like the thread has been dormant for 4 years - the last post was 13 hours ago.

14 minutes ago, tape said:

Because people don't want to wade through multiple threads about the same topic?

There is already a thread that's active about this album. It's not like the thread has been dormant for 4 years - the last post was 13 hours ago.

This is the most petty shit i've ever seen. What do people have to wade through? Literally all of the relevant information is in this first post. All of your complaining is the annoying shit that people don't want to wade through. I literally saw an announcement on facebook and ignorantly assumed it was the first announcement. I  checked the first couple pages and didn't see anything, so I posted it. If it's a big deal, mods can merge them. 

Seriously, find something better to do. This board is so fucking petty lately.

If you really have an issue with a post, PM the user and let the thread die.