natenomm

PO Now: Puddle of Mudd - Come Clean

32 posts in this topic

19 hours ago, Derek™ said:

Absolutely 100% of this, word for word.  Down to the years of heavy playtime.  The only thing I'd chime in is that I'd add SSTB to IKS and IV to make it a holy trinity.  I also gave NWFT a fair shake since IV ended on such a good note for me in their discography – I was overwhelmingly excited for that album.  And while it's not horrible, I convinced myself that I liked it a lot more than I actually did for a very long time.  I was a naive teenager, I guess.  Everything after that has really lost me, but I still can still throw on one of those first 3 albums when I get the urge, and find plenty to enjoy outside of nostalgia.

I'm not too far from 30 and I'm still pretty salty that I missed my opportunity to catch Thursday this tour.  It just wasn't in the timing and availability for me.  I've never caught them and I'd really like to, at least once.  I still own their discography with zero shame.

I definitely got into SSTB a lot in that time also but it was the second two albums that were truly dominant for me.

I still love the first two Thursday albums.  Never really got into the following ones. Saw them twice I think. Maybe 3 times. Would have loved to see them this tour but also missed out.

I celebrate the entire Thursday catalog AND saw them on the recent tour. Was my first time seeing them since Krazy Fest.... I wanna say '02. Loved it!

C&C, yea... about the first 3 albums are still pretty rad to me. I've tried to get into more recent stuff and it just doesn't work.

2 minutes ago, Bladewillisisdead said:

I know a lot of really dope people who love Coheed.  I just personally can't get into it, even with the nostalgia.

I lost my shoe in the Thursday pit and proceeded to mosh for 3 songs before finding it. 

Jeremy put his arm around me during Honest Sleep when he came out in the crowd, and then Thursday kicked ass. 10/10 would recommend.