PO: INTEGRITY - Howling, For The Nightmare Shall Consume 3xLP + More

3aaee217215fd8e28eca2c85c1280834.jpg

ec041a0fc14ce13c84641bab06b3efc0.jpg

Known for being one of the most incendiary and influential bands in hardcore and modern metal history, apocalyptic heavy music icons INTEGRITY return with their highly anticipated, 12th studio album entitled Howling, For The Nightmare Shall Consume.  A conceptual foretelling of the final days of Armageddon, Howling... is a manifestation of pentecostal nightmares and religious depravities, wrought with fire and brimstone sermons and occult prophecies bathed in waves of destruction. Now with almost 30 years of creating dark and terrifying anthems under their belt, INTEGRITY have honored their past musical legacy while fearlessly moving forward into unchartered territory on what is undoubtedly their most elaborate and ambitious effort to date.

Listen to "I Am The Spell" now: https://integrity.bandcamp.com/

PRESSING INFO:

First Press (Deluxe 3LP)

400 x Blue and Grey Half 'n Half with Blue Splatter + Black 12" Standard Gram *Relapse.com Exclusive* (Includes double-sided slipmat)

100 x Blue / Grey / Clear Tricolor + Black 12" Standard Gram *Relapse.com Exclusive* (Includes double-sided slipmat + 36" x 36" album art flag)

http://store.relapse.com/b/integrity

15 minutes ago, deer said:

That single is brutal and awesome. Love the tricolour /100 3xLP but way too expensive for my taste, might go for the half/half /400 3xLP. Or the splatter /100 that is supposedly going up on Holy Terror soon... will have to wait to check that one out.

If I'm reading it correctly, I think the 3rd LP is exclusive to Relapse.

• 1 month later...

I got my relapse version out of 400, the one with the slipmat, and it's really heavy (I mean the weight of the overall package). The layout and everything is superb. They accidentally sent me 2 slipmats.

i didn't realize Dom Romeo from A389 was in the band. I knew him back in the day when Dirge/Day Of Mourning were playing weekend shows in Montreal. He was such a huge integrity fan back then and got his integrity doves tattoos here in montreal if I recall. I was so bummed when Day Of Mourning broke up as they were hitting their high point with their Your Future's End release.

So happy he's in Integrity and it all makes perfect sense, with his incredible dark metal riffs.