Hi, its my pleasure to be here

Guest Khappa MJ

Guest Khappa MJ
10 hours ago, tetsuodaironman said:

GG means get gaped. 

14 hours ago, tetsuodaironman said:

GG. 

nope for that, :)  but if your comment has been sincere, thanks man!

13 hours ago, Khappa MJ said:

Hi Tommy.. I supposed this song is more relevant for this community. Im so happy to know you like it.

and guys, please feel you free to subscribe to my YT channel, im spreading my channel, hope this cannot be offensive 

Thank you , best

Show me you're here

ROFL I love the way he says "that song is more relevant for this community" assuming her are all fucking nerd dorks who cant get girls.

Guest Khappa MJ
2 minutes ago, MayCauseDeath said:

ROFL I love the way he says "that song is more relevant for this community" assuming her are all fucking nerd dorks who cant get girls.

No, I meant this music sounds more proper than other my albums made using a "Euro  sound style".

and yes, the meaning of this is is that everyone matter in this world... even nerds.

However, I didn't wanna be offensive

2 hours ago, Velocity of Sound said:

Wow. Stay classy. 

Apologies if my caustic hyperbole offends, I don't really mean it in an existential sense more that this new user who joined solely with the intention of promoting his own brand of garbage shouldn't exist here on VC and neither should this thread. 

*Doff's top hat, re-arranges monocle*

Good day.

1 hour ago, vinyl addict said:

He's right though, this isn't American Idol.

You're right, it's not American Idol, it's JUST A VINYL FORUM. 

I don't know why some of you feel it's cool to bash people. Seriously, get over yourselves. Life's too short to shit on people for trying to share something they're  pationate about. 

Edited by Velocity of Sound
Typo

13 minutes ago, Velocity of Sound said:

You're right, it's not American Idol, it's JUST A VINYL FORUM. 

I don't know why some of you feel it's cool to bash people. Seriously, get over yourselves. Life's too short to shit on people for trying to share something they're  pationate about. 

Are you not bashing me right now? Do you feel cool?

When did I "bash" anyone? 

Yes, it's a "Vinyl forum", did I miss where the Original Poster mentioned anything about vinyl? All I read was shameless self promoting which we all know does not go over well on here, even the OP mentioned it in his post.

You DO know this is a public forum, where people come to share their thoughts and opinions? When someone asks for an opinion, they should be ready to hear it. 

We are not in T-ball here where everyone wins and gets a trophy, we are adults (most of us anyway). Not everything is going to be positive in life. Either you already know that, or you have some growing  up to do.

Edited by vinyl addict

10 minutes ago, vinyl addict said:

Are you not bashing me right now? Do you feel cool?

When did I "bash" anyone? 

Yes, it's a "Vinyl forum", did I miss where the Original Poster mentioned anything about vinyl? All I read was shameless self promoting which we all know does not go over well on here, even the OP mentioned it in his post.

You DO know this is a public forum, where people come to share their thoughts and opinions? When someone asks for an opinion, they should be ready to hear it. 

We are not in T-ball here where everyone wins and gets a trophy, we are adults (most of us anyway). Not everything is going to be positive in life. Either you already know that, or you have some growing  up to do.

Seems you're really taking this hard. I said "I don't know why some of you feel it's cool to bash people", if you want to take ownership then feel free. 

2 minutes ago, Velocity of Sound said:

Seems you're really taking this hard. I said "I don't know why some of you feel it's cool to bash people", if you want to take ownership then feel free. 

Nope not taking anything hard, just find it funny when people complain about how a public forum works.

On 18.5.2017 at 11:37 AM, Khappa MJ said:

Hi everybody,

i read this forum is not for artists but i like to join new music communities and I hope to be accepted. I'm a singer and filmmaker (all its regular and under label).

I try to post here my last video if possible and please feel you free to give me your feedback ok? I need support.

Khappa MJ - Pure Energy

:D

• jhulud locked this topic