400 – Half Hot Pink Half Halloween Orange with Classic Black Splatter

500 – Aside/Bside: Hot Pink and Classic Black

500 – Solid Color: Bone

500 – Classic Black with Hot Pink Heavy Splatter

600 – Ultra Clear with Hot Pink Splatter

1,500 – Half Hot Pink Half Beer

4,000 – Half Hot Pink Half Ultra Clear with Classic Black Smoke

http://www.riserecords.com/releases.php

Pretty big press, lots of variants that we don't know where they'll end up yet. One of them is an EU exclusive, I know that much, /4000 would be retail... rest, I don't know.

25 minutes ago, alburrito said:

Can't decide if I want the split variant or wait for other variants to be announced.

I'll give it a few days to decide but 1,000 total pressings for the record seems low.

7 variants according to live stream announcement!

edit: Variants mentioned above!

Edited by raynerho
mentioned above

Uh oh....

Important Information: 
Please note that this is a pre-order item with an estimated shipping date of July 14, 2017. Please place separate orders for items you would like to arrive earlier than this date. Shipping dates subject to change based upon availability.

This item is available to residents of Canada ONLY. If you purchase this product from outside of Canada, please be advised that your order will be cancelled.

Looks like that won't work.

24 minutes ago, nfgsk8er18 said:

Uh oh....

Important Information: 
Please note that this is a pre-order item with an estimated shipping date of July 14, 2017. Please place separate orders for items you would like to arrive earlier than this date. Shipping dates subject to change based upon availability.

This item is available to residents of Canada ONLY. If you purchase this product from outside of Canada, please be advised that your order will be cancelled.

Looks like that won't work.

They have sent to the US in the past. I ordered the last Silverstein record from them and they shipped it here to me in the states. May want to email them and ask for sure though

1 hour ago, Kjm23 said:

They have sent to the US in the past. I ordered the last Silverstein record from them and they shipped it here to me in the states. May want to email them and ask for sure though

Yeah, I ordered the last one through them, that weird red/white split and there were no issues.

I emailed them just to make sure though.

/400 is gone. 

17 minutes ago, nfgsk8er18 said:

Yeah, I ordered the last one through them, that weird red/white split and there were no issues.

I emailed them just to make sure though.

If I were you I'd just grab that variant through merchnow, unless you have your heart set on the 7". International shipping is gonna be way more expensive. 

Edited by Han Solo