FS : Thrice - Major/Minor, Beggars, Anthology + Gorillaz - The Fall

radiatorhums

Trying to slowly get rid of things I don't think I'll listen to.  Figure I'd throw them up here before discogs.  I'm the original owner on all of them.  US buys only please.  Make offers and I'll get back to you when I have a moment.  Picture are available upon request, just might take me a day or so.  I should be able to ship out within a few days. 

Gorillaz - The Fall - #4817

Sleeve has some light ring wear and normal shelf wear, one very mild corner bump.  It has a ~2.5 inch seam split on the spine, was that way when I bought it new.  Printed inner sleeve has the same split, but is in good shape past that.  LP looks fantastic and has been listened to 3-4 times.  Gave it a listen before posting and it played through great.

Thrice - Beggars - Third Press - Clear with Blue Splatter - /500

Opened and still in shrink, but unplayed.  Bought it to keep my collection up to date, but never got around to listening to it.  I don't see any seam splits or obvious damage to the sleeve.

Thrice - Major/Minor - First Press - Clear with Blue Splatter - /4000

Light ring wear along the bottom edge of both front and back cover.  No seam splits, a few very minor corner bumps.  One of the printed inner sleeves has a split in it.  Noticed a pop between tracks on the C side, LPs play great past that.

Thrice - Anthology - First Press - 2xLP on 180 black, 2xLP on 180 gram white - 0025/3000

Box is in excellent shape.  No wear that I could see and the corners are good as well.   Inner sleeves and booklet are in excellent condition.  LPs have been listened too and played without issue if I'm remembering correctly.   They all look quite nice and only a few had minor marks.  Download code hasn't been used, but it's hard to say if it's still valid.  Keep in mind that this'll be a bit more expensive to ship when you make your offer :)

I do have some stuff listed on discogs that I'd take offers on as well, those prices are negotiable (especially if you're buying a few things)

https://www.discogs.com/seller/jonrawks/profile

Edited by jonrawks