http://www.pledgemusic.com/projects/berwanger/

Orange vinyl

Orange signed vinyl

Test Pressing signed

Slipmat

and much,  much more...

Berwanger and the Star Invaders is set for release on Halloween 2017. This will be my 3rd full length album.

First, this is a landmark for me because I have never been part of a group that released 3 albums.

Second, I’m very excited to try something different by teaming up with PledgeMusic to let you be part of the process for the release of this album. I feel this is a great opportunity to interact with fans as well as offer exclusives that will only be available through PledgeMusic.

The Star Invaders was recorded in Norman, OK and features many friends and amazing musicians such as Eva Gardner (Mars Volta, Tegan & Sara), Travis Linville, Penny Pitchlynn (Broncho), Jarod Evans, Jon Phillip, Matt Duckworth (Flaming Lips), Ricky Salthouse, and Brian Klein, to name a few.

The exclusives offered here will only be available through PledgeMusic. Two examples are orange colored vinyl of the release, and a horror movie compilation I will be putting together from my collection of VHS tapes and Laserdiscs. The ONLY opportunity to receive the exclusives and bundles is during the pre-order. These items will not be offered after that.

When you become a pledger, you will instantly be sent a digital download of the song “Cheap Thrills” from the new album.

You will also get the record a week before the actual release date. I will keep you up to date with all the latest news regarding the album, and you will also get the first look at the videos made for the new album.

Thank you so much for checking this out and making it happen. Please share this project if you can. There is so much to sort through online, that every single share and mention of this project will be a huge help. Thanks, and I look forward to sharing my new album with you