Vagrant Records 20th Anniversary Vinyl

16 hours ago, paralyticstalks said:

I'd love to see Swimming by French Kicks get pressed. Criminally under rated LP.

I've been a huge fan of One Time Bells since it was released.  It was a Startime release but since Vagrant acquired them it would be great to finally see a pressing.

On that same note I'd also love to see a repress of The Walkmen - Everyone Who Pretended to Like Me is Gone

Edited by nancy_raygun

18 hours ago, pepperonigin said:

Hmm, these are expensive but wouldn't mind adding some of these to the collection. Anyone familiar with Guilt Show by Get Up Kids? I stopped getting their albums once On A Wire came out. Always enjoyed everything I had listened to up until that point though.

Guilt Show is a great album...definitely the type of record they should have put out after STWHA.

9 hours ago, The Ghost of Randy Savage said:

Y'all think Hey Mercedes - Loses Control is gonna see a repress?

I sure as hell hope so, I love that album.  I won a promo copy and a t shirt from Vagrant when that album came out....I think it was just an email contest.  Regardless, I've never been able to track down a copy at a decent price and would love a repress.  Not a repress with a bunch of bonus crap slapped on it either.

On 5/20/2017 at 9:16 AM, birdwell said:

Agree with this

The  grandpaboy Mono album is my favorite they put out of his stuff

I love that Westerberg/Grandpaboy album. I really like Mono, but I have such a soft spot for Stereo. As someone who has always home-recorded music quite badly, it was honestly one of the most important things I heard when I was 17, an artist I admired releasing songs and tracks that included fuck ups, and the drums on Don't Want Never sound about as good as when I try to play drums. Also, when I had kids, Baby Learns to Crawl was just too much...

35 minutes ago, birdwell said:

I sure as hell hope so, I love that album.  I won a promo copy and a t shirt from Vagrant when that album came out....I think it was just an email contest.  Regardless, I've never been able to track down a copy at a decent price and would love a repress.  Not a repress with a bunch of bonus crap slapped on it either.

100%. I'm ok with extra stuff added on if it's a whole extra disc, but throwing a couple songs on the end of something bums me out sometimes.

3 hours ago, birdwell said:

That's what's been so great about the Vagrant represses. No frills, reasonably(ish) priced, and all the ones I've received have been top notch.

3 minutes ago, kjkenney said:

Was ENF just a one off repress with Run for Cover or do they have all HM stuff now? Was wondering how that would pan out for other stuff of theirs, including Loses Control.

I thought it might be, you never know though, someone message those folks!

• 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I just saw on Instagram someone had a Vagrant 20th Inside The Dust Sleeve 180g record by Reggie and The Full Effect. If anyone can grab this for me, please do. Hopefully there will be more colors hitting the store but I have a full Reggie collection. Really need Song Not To Married and Last Stop pressed. 

5 hours ago, hookups96 said:

I just saw on Instagram someone had a Vagrant 20th Inside The Dust Sleeve 180g record by Reggie and The Full Effect. If anyone can grab this for me, please do. Hopefully there will be more colors hitting the store but I have a full Reggie collection. Really need Song Not To Married and Last Stop pressed. 

He had this on tour when I saw him last Tuesday in Columbus.

• 3 weeks later...