lethalenforcer

Ryo Fukui - Scenery (repress)

62 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, Holo said:

What proxy are you guys using? Ordered through Buyee initially but they don't process it right away. Can anyone give me a hand?

 

I used Treasure Japan. It was great as they ordered my copy instantly. 

 

 

 

3 minutes ago, lethalenforcer said:

My original order was through Diskunion, using this proxy: http://tensojapan.jshoppers.com/

I grabbed a copy off HMV (who ships overseason) this morning in case the other order falls through... just sucks knowing that none of these are guaranteed to secure a copy.

I did the same. Ordered a copy off of diskunion and HMV incase they cancel.

 

Are these sites known to cancel? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, charles1028 said:

Care to work out a deal if both copies come through?

Absolutely, I'll let you know!

 

 

2 minutes ago, astra said:

Are these sites known to cancel? 

Can't speak to that, I'm just usually pessimistic about small record shops that sell high-demand titles via crappy cart systems. Fingers are crossed.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, lethalenforcer said:

Can't speak to that, I'm just usually pessimistic about small record shops that sell high-demand titles via crappy cart systems. Fingers are crossed.

 

 

From what I saw, they didn't have much in stock at either site. I added 99 ( just cause I was curious)  and the total available were like 16 and 27,  So the cart system shouldn't screw us over

 

Based on that, this release is super limited in terms of copies, there are going to be more posted online or most of the release is happening in stores rather than online. 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, astra said:

 

From what I saw, they didn't have much in stock at either site. I added 99 ( just cause I was curious)  and the total available were like 16 and 27,  So the cart system shouldn't screw us over

 

Based on that, this release is super limited in terms of copies, there are going to be more posted online or most of the release is happening in stores rather than online. 

 

 

It's possible, but I doubt there will be tons added on release or that it will be able to be found In stores. Japanese vinyl releases are often times super limited, if this is all we see of this reissue I wouldn't be surprised.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, RockPuppetz said:

It's possible, but I doubt there will be tons added on release or that it will be able to be found In stores. Japanese vinyl releases are often times super limited, if this is all we see of this reissue I wouldn't be surprised.

 

oh wow didn't know that.

 

I just wish there was a news site where we could read about this repressing lol

 

Ah well. I'm just grateful I was able to place an order!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for Vinyl Collective. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now