Apologize about my last topic

Guest Khappa MJ

Guest Khappa MJ

Hi guys,

i reply here cause i ses Admin has closed my first topic  in this forum and he is been right. 

I'm sorry... I see there is a "burning discussion" and it was not my intension to do that, I just felt free to post and share a small part of my contents also here in this music  community forum as I do in others platform and this because, as artist, it's my pleasure to get in touch with music lovers and talking about music, ... what do i do?

Of course as a musician I love to share my music and talk about it, but just because im a musician and I basically create songs.

Just that,

but please I dont wanna seed hate between members, instead I would like to get in touch with you

also via Youtube so, share with me your opinions, your creations, your fav things, your favourite song of Khappa MJ if you find one ok?

This forum is made up of useless fat ugly cringelords my man, trust me even if by some miracle they were accepting of new people/music they still would not be worth having as fans.

Unless you want to flip vinyl, or shit on new users to boost self confidence, this place isn't for you.

Guest Khappa MJ
28 minutes ago, FuzzyWuzzy said:

This forum is made up of useless fat ugly cringelords my man, trust me even if by some miracle they were accepting of new people/music they still would not be worth having as fans.

Unless you want to flip vinyl, or shit on new users to boost self confidence, this place isn't for you.

I understand what you mean bro... :) no problem,  Im gonna share something that it can be appreciate also here :)

2 hours ago, FuzzyWuzzy said:

Hey!!

...we're not ugly.

2 hours ago, FuzzyWuzzy said:

Isn't this Halo 2's 5th account?  If so, the irony of him calling anyone else a "cringelord" is far from lost on me.

34 minutes ago, vinyl addict said:

I thought you said something that matters.

It's time for the ultimate debate:

Hot Sandwiches Vs. Cold Sanwiches

You have to give up one forever.  Which do you keep?

(Just to muddy the waters, hamburgers are considered hot sandwiches and PB&Js are considered cold sandwiches. Burritos are not sandwiches. Hot dogs are not burritos or sandwiches.)