Apologize about my last topic

Guest Khappa MJ

10 hours ago, The Ghost of Randy Savage said:

Hey now! Being 6'2" and needing a large shirt doesn't make anybody fat...does it? :(

;)

I'm 6'1" and I stick to larges too. Mediums are doable at a push but the sleeves ride up hard to the point where they start to look like tanktops and I'm not that metal.

Also a Brit coming in here to say it's all about those hot sammies.

12 hours ago, Stress On The Sky said:

I'm 6'1" and I stick to larges too. Mediums are doable at a push but the sleeves ride up hard to the point where they start to look like tanktops and I'm not that metal.

Also a Brit coming in here to say it's all about those hot sammies.

I'm 6'1 175lbs and feel like some larges are too small. I am wearing a large shirt right now that is way too short in the arm area and my pasty upper arms are just hanging out for everyone to see.  Most  XLs are way too big for me so i can really never find a shirt that fits perfectly. 

34 minutes ago, Bronchitis said:

I'm 6'1 175lbs and feel like some larges are too small. I am wearing a large shirt right now that is way too short in the arm area and my pasty upper arms are just hanging out for everyone to see.  Most  XLs are way too big for me so i can really never find a shirt that fits perfectly. 

Pretty similar in height and weight and I agree. When a L fits right it's perfect but depending on the brand they are often just a tad too short everywhere and my beer gut could use a little more room. Almost all XLs are too big all around.

Last night I had a burger for the first time in years, just in to make sure I would truly eliminate hot sandwiches from my life (I have been taking this thread far too seriously), and I now have to admit that The Donald was right: I was wrong I'm keeping hot and cutting out the cold. Hot sandwiches are where it's at. See you later, Italian subs. 

7 hours ago, monsterrod said:

Last night I had a burger for the first time in years, just in to make sure I would truly eliminate hot sandwiches from my life (I have been taking this thread far too seriously), and I now have to admit that The Donald was right: I was wrong I'm keeping hot and cutting out the cold. Hot sandwiches are where it's at. See you later, Italian subs. 

Damn right. Burgers are the bee's knees young fella.

On 2017-05-22 at 1:57 PM, Sunshine said:

I'm 5'10 155 and wear a small so my nips are visible. I like bending over and showing my crack.

Now that we've heard from the giants where are you 5'5"ers.

5'7" 145 here - Mostly small too because I like the snug fit.  Some medium are okay, but I never  blindly trust a medium,

Also, Definitely hot sammies ftw.

5 minutes ago, The Ghost of Randy Savage said:

I'd say cold

So for it to be hot the bread/outer shell is generally required to under go some form of toasting?

the exclusion of bahn mi from hot makes the decision a fair bit harder for me, probably still have to go hot, but I would probably break hot sandwich edge for a bahn mi occasionally

25 minutes ago, 2notepockets said:

So for it to be hot the bread/outer shell is generally required to under go some form of toasting?

the exclusion of bahn mi from hot makes the decision a fair bit harder for me, probably still have to go hot, but I would probably break hot sandwich edge for a bahn mi occasionally

I usually think of a hot sandwich as having the meat/filling hot as well. Any time I've had a bahn mi the bread has been warmed, but the inside is still relatively cool or slightly warm at best.

I love a good bahn mi, but I'd say it's cold and it doesn't compare to a great cheeseburger, cheesesteak, meatball sub or chicken parm sammie. Fuck I want a chicken parm sandwich.