Apologize about my last topic

Guest Khappa MJ

5 hours ago, kjkenney said:

I started using plain greek yogurt instead of mayo in my chicken salad. Sounds weird, but that shit is bomb AND healthy. But yeah miracle whip is way better than mayo...just all that sugar in there

There's less than one gram of sugar in mayo and typically 1 gram of sugar or less in miracle whip. The only reason I'm correcting you is because nutrition is an important part of life and people tend to think this, that, and the other thing about nutrition when all it does is spread more misinformation. Sorry, it's the coach, athlete, health/PE teacher in me. 

53 minutes ago, thomasj182 said:

There's less than one gram of sugar in mayo and typically 1 gram of sugar or less in miracle whip. The only reason I'm correcting you is because nutrition is an important part of life and people tend to think this, that, and the other thing about nutrition when all it does is spread more misinformation. Sorry, it's the coach, athlete, health/PE teacher in me. 

Hey no, good on you. Healthy eating has become a huge part of my life in the last year or so; I'm always down for the facts. I was definitely misinformed! I havent had either in a long time now so I haven't looked much into it :\

Edit: ok it was the inclusion of high fructose corn syrup in MW my bad. This seems to have changed over the years tho

Edited by kjkenney

Hey no, good on you. Healthy eating has become a huge part of my life in the last year or so; I'm always down for the facts. I was definitely misinformed! I havent had either in a long time now so I haven't looked much into it :\

Edit: ok it was the inclusion of high fructose corn syrup in MW my bad. This seems to have changed over the years tho

All good man, I teach a nutrition unit to my high school students and the amount of misinformation they have about food, sugars, fats, proteins, calories, etc.. is astounding. It's so much about making the educated choice when purchasing/ingesting food. I could go on forever about it but back to the sangwich talk! 

Also, your use of greek yogurt, that's the educated choice i'm talking about! Low in carbs and generally fat, high in protein! Good choice! A+

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/18/2017 at 7:38 PM, thomasj182 said:

All good man, I teach a nutrition unit to my high school students and the amount of misinformation they have about food, sugars, fats, proteins, calories, etc.. is astounding. It's so much about making the educated choice when purchasing/ingesting food. I could go on forever about it but back to the sangwich talk! 

Please let me pay you in records to tell me how to eat!

On 2017-07-18 at 2:30 PM, thomasj182 said:

There's less than one gram of sugar in mayo and typically 1 gram of sugar or less in miracle whip. The only reason I'm correcting you is because nutrition is an important part of life...

Been on a ketogenic diet for 2 weeks and consuming only 20 grams of sugar per day.  I miss that damn addictive stuff.

On 07/28/2017 at 2:25 PM, freedumb said:

Been on a ketogenic diet for 2 weeks and consuming only 20 grams of sugar per day.  I miss that damn addictive stuff.

Jus remember when you're feeling achy, foggy headed, cramping muscles your body needs electrolytes, so either drink some chicken broth or put some salt in a zero calorie vitamin water. Keto is a great way to drop weight quickly just remember to have a high carb day every now and then.