Guest Khappa MJ

Apologize about my last topic

105 posts in this topic

4 minutes ago, Shitty Rambo said:

It's time for the ultimate debate:

Hot Sandwiches Vs. Cold Sanwiches

You have to give up one forever.  Which do you keep?

(Just to muddy the waters, hamburgers are considered hot sandwiches and PB&Js are considered cold sandwiches. Burritos are not sandwiches. Hot dogs are not burritos or sandwiches.)

I'd eat burgers for the rest of my life and not live that long, easy

dantheriver likes this

28 minutes ago, Shitty Rambo said:

(Just to muddy the waters, hamburgers are considered hot sandwiches and PB&Js are considered cold sandwiches. Burritos are not sandwiches. Hot dogs are not burritos or sandwiches.)

1 hour ago, andysrobbins said:

Without a doubt, I'd give up cold sandwiches.:D

53 minutes ago, Shitty Rambo said:

I'm going to give up hot sandwiches. I just love me a wrap or a nice Italian Sub. I will kill me never to have an Italian Beef or a burger, but man I'm willing to make the tough choice here.

21 minutes ago, monsterrod said:

I'm going to give up hot sandwiches. I just love me a wrap or a nice Italian Sub. I will kill me never to have an Italian Beef or a burger, but man I'm willing to make the tough choice here.

I love a cold Cuban and a tuna sandwich, but I don't think I can turn my back on cheese steaks.

monsterrod likes this

1 hour ago, Shitty Rambo said:

I've gotta keep hot sammies, give up coldies. I'm assuing that since burritos aren't sandwiches, neither is sushi.

Shitty Rambo likes this

41 minutes ago, monsterrod said:

Image result for wrong .gif

30 minutes ago, lastvaultboy said:

Being British, I have to fight the corner of (cold) cheese & onion and cheese & cucumber sandwiches. No clogged arteries - no problem.

Image result for wrong .gif

monsterrod likes this

3 hours ago, Shitty Rambo said:

Caveat; can I warm up my roast beef sub? 

On 5/20/2017 at 8:39 AM, FuzzyWuzzy said:

This forum is made up of useless fat ugly cringelords my man, trust me even if by some miracle they were accepting of new people/music they still would not be worth having as fans.

Unless you want to flip vinyl, or shit on new users to boost self confidence, this place isn't for you.

Sorry we don't all have a layer of grease to preserve our natural beauty. 

The fat thing is funny though I was just having a discussion the other day about how anyone looking for a shirt on here is a L-XXL 90% of the time.

pleasurepleasurepleasurepleasurepleasurepleasurepleasurepleasurepleasurepleasurepleasurepleasurepleasurepleasurepleasurepleasurepleasurepleasurepleasurepleasurepleasurepleasurepleasurepleasurepleasurepleasurepleasurepleasurepleasurepleasurepleasurepleasurepleasurepleasurepleasurepleasurepleasurepleasurepleasurepleasurepleasurepleasurepleasurepleasurepleasurepleasurepleasure

1 hour ago, Sunshine said:

Sorry we don't all have a layer of grease to preserve our natural beauty. 

The fat thing is funny though I was just having a discussion the other day about how anyone looking for a shirt on here is a L-XXL 90% of the time.

Hey now! Being 6'2" and needing a large shirt doesn't make anybody fat...does it? :(

;)

vinyl addict and dantheriver like this

Posted (edited)

22 minutes ago, The Ghost of Randy Savage said:

Hey now! Being 6'2" and needing a large shirt doesn't make anybody fat...does it? :(

;)

Well maybe not fat but you like baggy clothes then. Shirts just become more and more square the bigger they are. I think L adds an average on 1" in length per size and half a foot in girth. I don't care if VC is fat it's just an observation haha.

I think you may also be a Viking so that plays another variable 

Edited by Sunshine

40 minutes ago, Sunshine said:

Well maybe not fat but you like baggy clothes then. Shirts just become more and more square the bigger they are. I think L adds an average on 1" in length per size and half a foot in girth. I don't care if VC is fat it's just an observation haha.

I think you may also be a Viking so that plays another variable 

This is a fact. It's more of a shoulder/arm thing for me, mediums are too tight around those areas.

Though I have thickened up a little around the middle lately. Shhhh.

vinyl addict and Sunshine like this