PO: Neck Deep - The Peace and the Panic

If you don't care what variant you get, Amazon US has this for $12.63. Free shipping with prime.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B071JBQ4T7/ref=mp_s_a_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1502678685&sr=8-1&keywords=neck+deep+panic

edit: looks it's the white vinyl variant.

Edited by glass realms

Listened to the leak of this (people have been getting the vinyl and download cards already). This album is pretty good. They really went for it and basically split the album down the middle with tracks that are "Peaceful" and the other half "Panic" that just destroy. "Don't Wait (ft. Sam Carter)" is heavy for this band. Theres some guitar solos in here. All around interesting.

12 hours ago, MyckelJay said:

I was hoping to do the same, but it's sold out now.

I ended up getting the FYE variant which is half white/half black with orange splatter for this reason. Saw there was only 100 left in the bundle and decided to go with it. 

11 hours ago, underwaterzoo said:

I want to know what this looks like.

According to the description, just black vinyl, but your guess is as good as mine.

1 hour ago, MCDELTAT said:

I ended up getting the FYE variant which is half white/half black with orange splatter for this reason. Saw there was only 100 left in the bundle and decided to go with it. 

According to the description, just black vinyl, but your guess is as good as mine.

It was described elsewhere as a splatter, that's why I'm curious!

2 hours ago, MCDELTAT said:

Limited to 1,000 UO-exclusive paint-splattered vinyl copies is The Peace And The Panic, the third studio album by Welsh band Neck Deep.

Not sure how we missed this, but HMV also has an exclusive variant. White In Black Color-in-color. I'm not sure what it's limited to, but the mockup looks decent.

If anyone has gotten UO exclusive, you should definitely post up a picture here. I hate shopping there, but I'm curious to see what this color way looks like.

1 hour ago, MyckelJay said:

Not sure how we missed this, but HMV also has an exclusive variant. White In Black Color-in-color. I'm not sure what it's limited to, but the mockup looks decent.

If anyone has gotten UO exclusive, you should definitely post up a picture here. I hate shopping there, but I'm curious to see what this color way looks like.

It's half black half orange with white splatter I'll post a pic later

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
On 8/31/2017 at 2:26 AM, Han Solo said:

Did anyone from North America buy the red Seetickets.com cassette? I just noticed it on Discogs. Is it UK only? 

http://www.seetickets.com/event/neck-deep/o2-academy-newcastle/1105236

It was originally. It cost me like $10 shipped from the UK and it's signed. Definitely worth it.

But Hopeless just threw up the leftovers on their site: http://hopelessrecords.merchnow.com/products/v2/263016/the-peace-and-the-panic-red

It's a bit more expensive, and I can't promise that it's signed, but it's there if you want it.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 2/4/2018 at 5:05 PM, Han Solo said:

Tour exclusive for their upcoming shows:

2r3jixk.jpg

At the Chicago show tonight, they’re already out of them and don’t know if they’ll get more before the end of the tour. Super bummed. If anyone snagged 2 of these or anyone going to later shows can grab me one, DM me please. I’ll pay double the cost of the record. Thanks! 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 years later...