7. Heavy Lies
8. Critical Mistake
9. The Grand Delusion
10. Wish You Were Here
11. Where Do We Go When We Go

Spoiler

Edited by bradrobins0n

5 minutes ago, Han Solo said:

These are the numbers I got from checking the stock on merchnow. They could be wrong, but I guess we'll see. 

Opqaue White /500

Half Black / Half White /1000

White With Black And Red Splatter /1000

it also appears you can now add them to the cart.

20 minutes ago, Han Solo said:

These are the numbers I got from checking the stock on merchnow. They could be wrong, but I guess we'll see. 

Opqaue White /500

Maybe /1500 for half black and white and the splatter, because I can add 1000 of each bundle

20 minutes ago, Han Solo said:

Opqaue White /500

Maybe /1500 for half black and white and the splatter, because I can add 1000 of each bundle

4 hours ago, bradrobins0n said:

not sure where I saw midnight initially, but I updated it to say 9PM BST as that is what they are saying on Twitter.

Can you please change the title of this post to "PO: Neck Deep - The Peace and the Panic"? Probably me just being weird, but I almost didn't see it. 

That said, both songs are pretty great. They've never been my favorite band, but they know how to bring the hype. Will maybe get one of the splatter bundles if they're still up for sale at the end of the month.

6 hours ago, MCDELTAT said:

Can you please change the title of this post to "PO: Neck Deep - The Peace and the Panic"? Probably me just being weird, but I almost didn't see it. 

That said, both songs are pretty great. They've never been my favorite band, but they know how to bring the hype. Will maybe get one of the splatter bundles if they're still up for sale at the end of the month.

can do

Nope, not a fan of this sound personally. At least not on those two tracks. Something tells me I won't like this album. Wasn't a fan of Wishful Thinking, but I love the EPs and LNOTGY. I do feel like Jeremy McKinnon's production on LNOTGY is a big reason why I enjoy that album though. Oh well. I guess I'll settle with the fact that WSTR's album is the follow-up that I wanted to LNOTGY (ok, I'm tired of acronyms now). 

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I guarantee this band sounds nothing like Neck Deep.  but if you are a fan of the artwork on the new Neck Deep (which you should be) the same guy did the cover for this record:

https://hexrecords.bandcamp.com/album/dialysis-pretty-men

And basically, you ought to just check out this dude's art regardless.  It totally rules.  Very Charles Burns/Dan Clowes style.

http://yourcinema.storenvy.com/

• 3 weeks later...