PO: Poison The Well - You Come Before You repress

2 hours ago, 2notepockets said:

Ordered me up a black, bummed I missed the limited versions. Tried to go through Green hell for that green but shipping was ridiculous.

Opposite of December repress next PLEASE!!!

yeah I was going to get the GH one also but shipping is more expensive than the record.

6 hours ago, Bladewillisisdead said:

Glad I managed to grab a red.

Wish I had grabbed Versions back when Virgil had them crazy discounted. Same with Tropic Rot.

Holler at me if you're interested in a copy of Tropic Rot.  I grabbed one when Virgil was dumping the VC warehouse for bargain bin prices and I really don't like that album...I revisited it about a month ago and still didn't care for it.   Would also love a copy of Versions though.  Would definitely trade Tropic Rot for Versions

The label posted this on their FB, which I found to be very interesting and should of course rile up the "It's not band-approved!" crowd.

"The official Poison the Well "You come before you" LP pre order is still active at www.backbite-records.de ... somebody reported it als "illegal"/"forcing rights of a third person" to Facebook and the postings got deleted. We have a contract with Warner Music Germany, which is rights owner of music and artwork and everything we do here is LEGAL!

To the person who reported our activities: Stop giving small record labels such hard times! We fucking hustle everyday to release music on vinyl and keep this whole thing alive."

12 minutes ago, Deathbyart said:

So disappointed I missed those limited releases. I am such a sucker for anything PtW.

I remember seeing the video for Botchla for the first time.

The Green Hell variant is avaliable  here: http://www.greenhell.de/katalog/hardcore_mosh/detail_15463.html?page=1&searchstring=poison the well&bezeichnung=band_album&searchmediatype=-1&listcount=15

Edited by Okami
wrong link

I'm not a huge fan of Tropic Rot, but I do regret not grabbing it for like $5 when Virgil was basically giving away all the Suburban Home stuff.

Like, I wouldn't buy that one Boys Night Out album at retail price, but I should have grabbed it when it was $2.

That statement from the label should clear up whether or not this is getting a US release though. Looks like a "no" on that.

28 minutes ago, Deathbyart said:

So disappointed I missed those limited releases. I am such a sucker for anything PtW.

I remember seeing the video for Botchla for the first time.

Seems like you're more of a sucker for the most limited variant.  The best sounding, Black variant is still available.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Label posted an update:

+++BREAKING+++
The release of Poison the Wells "You come before you" LP reissue is going to be delayed 7 weeks due to overstrained pressing plant.
New release date is oct. 13th.
Please share this news to help us making sure everybody noticed that case.
Sorry for the delay... vinyl pressing often get out of schedule. (Mo)