PO: Perspective, a lovely hand to hold - "What Not To Do" LP + "Autonomy" LP (immediate download of full album!)

BR020AdSMALL.jpg

"What Not To Do" is the band's 2nd full length. 9 brand new songs! Check out the first two singles below!

Pressing Info:
50 Black 
200 Translucent Yellow

Now available on iTunes, Spotify, and Bandcamp.

BR021AdSMALL.jpg

"Autonomy" is the band's debut album, remastered, new artwork, and on vinyl for the first time ever!

Pressing Info:
50 Black 
200 Grimace Purple

If you preorder the record you'll get an immediate download! Vinyl ships in August.

http://brokenrimrecords.com/store

Edited by kylet

Is everyone's download working properly? This is the first release with the new webstore that allows us to give out immediate downloads. I had someone who purchased a test press email me saying the site redirected them and didn't give them an opportunity to download the new record?  But a lot of what he said was pretty tech savvy and went over my head. Also seems weird that if the download didn't work, out of a bunch of orders only one person hit me up saying it didn't work. Hopefully it was just a fluke. You guys have any issues?

• 1 month later...
  • 3 years later...

Perspective is running a sale on their bandcamp right now, 25% off with free shipping. All their LPs come out to $11.25 shipped if anyone was looking to pick one up for dirt cheap. They have a small amount left of both the albums we put out .

Code: Poggers

https://perspectivealovelyhandtohold.bandcamp.com/merch