PO: Goldfinger Stomping Ground and Darrin's Coconut Ass

Speaking of goldfinger and buttholes, I remember seeing them a long time ago and they asked the crowd who wanted to come up on stage and play a game with the drummer...well the game was put a twinkie in the drummers ass and eat it from his ass. Guy actually did it and then the drummer took the rest of it out and finished it...was pretty pretty crazy.

Edited by KingTacoMunster

On 5/27/2017 at 0:44 AM, birdwell said:

Hope they sound and look better than that abomination of a pressing of the Self-Titled first album that SRC squeezed out of it's butthole

Agreed. Didn't buy Hang-ups due to this...do you know if it was as bad? Self-titled is unlistenable. I sure hope these two are done better.

Scratch that...just saw in another thread that you didn't buy it, either. Good man. 

Edited by chiefwahoo

1 hour ago, chiefwahoo said:

Agreed. Didn't buy Hang-ups due to this...do you know if it was as bad? Self-titled is unlistenable. I sure hope these two are done better.

Scratch that...just saw in another thread that you didn't buy it, either. Good man. 

I can only hope they did a better job with Hang Ups

25 minutes ago, TheComebackKid said:

So how's the sound quality? I never bought it because S/T was shitty.

But now that Stomping and Coconut Ass are coming out, might need to get Hang Ups to have the full collection.

I'll let you know when I get it. Should be here on Wednesday. Gotta love SRC's shipping speed lol. I live probably 6 hours away (at most) and it takes about a week for it to get here.

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...