Mike Vennart Thread (Vennart / Oceansize / British Theatre)

5 hours ago, danyc said:

The shirt is fine enough, but just walking around and nobody knows Oceanize (sadly), people are going to think you are wearing a shirt with blood in it. Not so keen on that.

What's the problem wearing a shirt with blood? :D

Guess how stupid people look at me wearing a shirt with huge letters saying ISIS...looking somewhat Arab doesn't really help...

On 06/10/2017 at 1:37 AM, highfives said:

Seriously, that price is insane.  Less than $25 shipped?  You couldn't really ask for more (except a black option).

Are there different sites depending on country? I get directed to UK and cant see any drop down that says colour and works out way more than $25US?? 

18 minutes ago, rickydenim said:

Are there different sites depending on country? I get directed to UK and cant see any drop down that says colour and works out way more than $25US?? 

The Arkive site had it for $20 plus $4 Media Mail shipping inside the US.  I’m not sure about shipping outside the US from them.  

I thought the Musicglue site was catering to UK/EU?

6 hours ago, arck2412 said:

If by a few years you mean six :( MOV repressed Everyone Into Position in June of 2011...I quite wish I could find a copy for a decent price.

Yeah, quite some time passed...to be honest, I bought mine one year ago...for ~32€ new. Sometimes you find one...deep inside the internetz:D 

On 08/10/2017 at 4:06 AM, Kyte30351 said:

Of cours this goes up the month I have to have my oil changed, car inspected, and pay my car tax! But I must have this so I might just eat cheap ramen the rest of the month!

Of course it goes up the month where our company has announced they're going to be downsizing and I might be out of a job later this week.  :( I'll have to get my wife to order it for my birthday!

5 hours ago, Stress On The Sky said:

Jumped in before the site with the shirts went live. Not too disappointed though, got too many t-shirts. Very much looking forward to this arriving, a little bummed out that beggars wouldn't let me use paypal though I actually have a balance for once.

That's odd - was able to use PayPal on the Beggar's link for my purchase. US-based tho, could that make a difference?

Check out what arrived today! Apologies for the phone pic. The orange marbling doesn't really show up in the picture but it's more noticeable in pictures. Definitely a subtle "smoke" effect though. 

I can't believe how freaking excited I am to have a copy of this record. WE NEED MORE REPRESSES BEGGARS

GRt9gSV.jpg

Edited by arck2412

1 hour ago, arck2412 said:

Check out what arrived today! Apologies for the phone pic. The orange marbling doesn't really show up in the picture but it's more noticeable in pictures. Definitely a subtle "smoke" effect though. 

I can't believe how freaking excited I am to have a copy of this record. WE NEED MORE REPRESSES BEGGARS

GRt9gSV.jpg

When did you order?

On 11/10/2017 at 2:56 AM, vapor said:

I wonder if those who ordered from Arkive right when the link went up on Thursday morning had theirs shipped out immediately by mistake. I ordered early the next morning, and my order's still in processing.

I ordered mine right away and nothing's turned up yet, no shipping notice or anything. I really hope you're right though!

I listened to this album yesterday on a whim (for some reason hadn't listened to this band in a while) and just happened to check if it was available on vinyl. Came here to find out that it has just been re-issued! Got it ordered from Arkive store for $22.34 including shipping using the promo code LURKERS. Can't wait to have it in my collection!