Arcade Fire- Everything Now

Oh no I hate when they do that, A few of my hair went grey when they announced the reflektor single was only available in selected record stores and none was in my area... and it just turned out to be not strictly limited at all :/

Why not just make a freaking preorder? haha

Edited by Vega

30 minutes ago, Sunshine said:

These guys keep getting better and Reflektor is an incredible album y'all sleep. I'll check out the single later, not interested in the 12" if it's just the single + instrumental though.

I thought I was the only one who loved James Murphy's work with them. I love Reflektor and turn to it more often than The Suburbs. 

Curious to hear what this sounds like, and I would also be way more into this is side B was another song and not an instrumental version. 

From NME: "The vinyl issue of the record will feature 20 different artwork variants, each including the album title in one of 20 different languages." What the hell that sounds awesome hahaha just don't get if all cover variants will be included in one version or if there will be 20 seperate versions to buy

http://www.nme.com/news/music/arcade-fire-everything-now-stream-album-2082627

Edited by Vega