Arcade Fire- Everything Now

Weird, Popmarket seems to already have the tracklist of the album, seems off though with two times the title 'Everything Now (Continued)' and Infinite Content. It also says 'Orange Coloured Vinyl', I thought the day version was black?

https://www.popmarket.com/collections/just-in/products/arcade-fire-everything-now-180g-orange-colored-vinyl-lp

From Popmarket:

"Track Listing:

1. Everything Now (Continued)

2. Everything Now

3. Signs Of Life Arcade Fire

4. Creature Comfort

5. Peter Pan

6. Chemistry

7. Infinite Content

8. Infinite_content

9. Electric Blue

10. Good God Damn

11. Put Your Money On Me

12. We Don't Deserve Love

13. Everything Now (Continued) "

Edited by Vega

Finally used all the Bull Moose points I'd been accumulating to get the night version for half off. I was at the secret show at Primavera this past weekend and it was straight up magic. :wub: Unfortunately the crowd for the main stage show was absolutely unbearable and I had to leave about four songs in, but I'm gonna try to get a ticket for the Boston show instead, high prices aside. They're worth it.

Slightly off-topic, but all of the Arcade Fire USA concerts are on sale now, and ticket sales look very slow to me.

I am shocked really, I expected this to be a hot-selling ticket, but it looks like fully half the tickets for my Los Angeles show are still available (and tickets have been on sale for over a week now with pre-sales).  New York's Madison Square Garden is another big venue only half sold.

Link to L.A. tickets at ticketmaster:  zoom in to see available seats.

Arcade Fire at L.A. Forum

My point is: maybe 2,000 isn't that scarce an item for this band anymore? 

I'm also on the side that would of been more inclined to pick up the orange is the b-side was an actual album track or true b-side. The instrumentation in Everything Now doesn't intrigue me as a separate track.

That being said, to each their own but I can see why this doesn't sell fast.