Arcade Fire- Everything Now

54 minutes ago, OldKentuckyShark said:

I live for instrumental versions of songs.  I never even listen to the versions with words.  I wish the instrumental version was just on both sides.

I was going to make a joke about how I only listen to the silence between tracks and want a full album of that but I think John Cage beat me to it. 

7 hours ago, Derek™ said:

Please give minimal (if any) stock to anything stl_ben posts, ever.  I strongly feel as though he's too dense to comprehend and participate in regular discussions, and should probably just vulture popular POs from afar like so many of his Ebay contemporaries do.

So dense. I'm one of those heavy metals. I'm a vault you can't crack. Some daze ill me learned enough to partipate in your discussions but I'm s vulture bird an we has small brains and can't comprehend you're big city ways. 

On 6/9/2017 at 10:25 PM, stl_ben said:

So dense. I'm one of those heavy metals. I'm a vault you can't crack. Some daze ill me learned enough to partipate in your discussions but I'm s vulture bird an we has small brains and can't comprehend you're big city ways. 

I believe you meant "your big city ways."

1 hour ago, stl_ben said:

Yep. I was so good at it too. Once I made it all the way to the morgue before they figured out I was just retending....

Your stoic, unwavering attitude and hyperbolic responses are really making me reconsider your vulnerability as a target for bullying.  Guess I better give up and move along since you're clearly unfazed by anything I may have to say.  I am now bored and see no reason to keep implying that you're a balding creeper degenerate on a vinyl forum.  Time to crawl into bed and reassess my life priorities while falling asleep – thank you for the enlightenment.  I hope to one day have the ability to disarm discomfort like you can.

9 hours ago, Sunshine said:

You do have a pretty dull personality. I wouldn't be surprised if you've been mistook for dead more than once.

You nailed my personality perfectly.  Feel free to compare me to Ann Veal from arrested development.

But....now that you guys have figured out how lame and boring and like a corpse I am....how about we move onto the topic the thread is about......

29 minutes ago, natenomm said:

What the shit happened here?

stl_ben took the time to post in a thread that's relevant to the tastes of some VC users who've been around long enough to know the cut of his jib.  Never a recipe for anything good.  It's a big part of the reason that harmonization is maintained if I stay out of the Mondo and Funko Pop threads, or POs for anything that's easily flippable.

48 minutes ago, stl_ben said:

You nailed my personality perfectly.  Feel free to compare me to Ann Veal from arrested development.

But....now that you guys have figured out how lame and boring and like a corpse I am....how about we move onto the topic the thread is about......

Who? Where am I?

14 minutes ago, Derek™ said:

stl_ben took the time to post in a thread that's relevant to the tastes of some VC users who've been around long enough to know the cut of his jib.  Never a recipe for anything good.  It's a big part of the reason that harmonization is maintained if I stay out of the Mondo and Funko Pop threads, or POs for anything that's easily flippable.

How did I cut my Jib?

Should I have a doctor look at it?

In the in end...I guess I am sorry I like Arcade Fire...evidently I am not cool enough to have an opinion about them...sorry for ruining the harmony ya'll.

2 hours ago, stl_ben said:

How did I cut my Jib?

Should I have a doctor look at it?

In the in end...I guess I am sorry I like Arcade Fire...evidently I am not cool enough to have an opinion about them...sorry for ruining the harmony ya'll.

Google it if you don't know what it is. I also know you know he didn't say you're not cool enough lmao try some other shtick. Maybe pretend to be an actual turd.

22 minutes ago, Derek™ said:

Where?  Can you give me one example of humor in this thread that can't be considered a cringe-inducing pseudo dad joke?

I think on page 2 or 3 someone posted a humorous but touching story about buying a new car the week after 9/11 and how he debated whether to use the recent events as leverage to save money/get free add-ons and whether that would make him a terrible person or just a smart negotiator. Like the best VC humor, it was honest, real, and didn't rely on hacky punchlines. Everything else has been pretty bad though.

Edited by richardsurf