PO: Hot Water Music - Light It Up

13 minutes ago, lexicondevil said:

New HWM is always welcomed news. I wonder what the pressing numbers are on those two variants. My gut is telling me to wait and see what else comes out.

My gut tells me the same thing. However, I have a hunch the Black w/ Red is the rarer color due to the fact it is in the bundle. Both color ways match the album artwork perfectly and the new song is even better. Love it!

2 minutes ago, regan138 said:

My gut tells me the same thing. However, I have a hunch the Black w/ Red is the rarer color due to the fact it is in the bundle. Both color ways match the album artwork perfectly and the new song is even better. Love it!

Adding a red/black bundle to cart allows ~260 to be purchased, the green by itself is showing ~650. I'd guess /300 red and /700 green.

1 minute ago, regan138 said:

Wow, shipping....wtf? I'm gonna do it but I ain't happy. Shipping 2 LP's is $17 or $19....stateside.

I'm assuming you're talking about the bundle with both variants and the pin. That pin makes media mail not an option so they've gotta go priority (even though plenty of labels get away with sticking extra stuff in their media mail boxes, merchnow doesn't risk it).

1 minute ago, dantheriver said:

I'm assuming you're talking about the bundle with both variants and the pin. That pin makes media mail not an option so they've gotta go priority (even though plenty of labels get away with sticking extra stuff in their media mail boxes, merchnow doesn't risk it).

That's exactly what I told myself...."It's that stupid pin that prevents me from Media Mailing all day! Hahaha. I don't care, I'm just stoked for new music!!!!

1 hour ago, regan138 said:

1 hour ago, dantheriver said:

Adding a red/black bundle to cart allows ~260 to be purchased, the green by itself is showing ~650. I'd guess /300 red and /700 green.

Maybe. Could be that the red/black bundle is just the allotment for that bundle. Maybe they are parsing out that edition and holding it for all the bundles? I dunno. I do like that beer glass.

27 minutes ago, lexicondevil said:

Maybe. Could be that the red/black bundle is just the allotment for that bundle. Maybe they are parsing out that edition and holding it for all the bundles? I dunno. I do like that beer glass.

Any bundle with the red variant in it shows the same amount in stock at all times, so it's definitely indicative of the total amount of those. But since they didn't release pressing info they could certainly decide to order more and add to the merchnow inventory. 

4 hours ago, roadmonkey said:

I really hope they announce a tour version seeing as SF is the first stop on the record release tour after riot fest on 9/29

If that's the case I would love for you to help me out. I'll buy yours and mine. PM me if and when  the time comes.

Edited by regan138