ethereal

Scary Kids Scaring Kids - The City Sleeps in Flames and General ETR Hate Thread

94 posts in this topic

Hmmm. Will have to re listen to this, was pretty into it back in the day, but havent heard it in years.

Fun Fact: Warped tour 05 or 06 or something these guys had a meet and greet and when me and my gf got to them they just offered us shots and pot lol. funny dudes.

Posted (edited)

41 minutes ago, ethereal said:

all my ETR releases sound and look great.. definitely far from bootleg-sounding.

i guess ETR will always have its hater squad 

cool story cause they literally sourced the cartel album from a used cd purchased on this board, this label is a meme and you probably have a crosley cruiser if you think they sound good

Edited by NapalmBrain

i really liked this album back in the day. i saw SKSK several times through the years--they just kept popping up, even after I'd moved past them. they always put on a good show though, and seemed like nice dudes. i was sad to hear of tyson's death a few years back.

28 minutes ago, DOMAN127 said:

Are we talking about the same ETR here?

Even the drummer from a band who had their stuff pressed through ETR said it was shitty and they couldn't wait to be able to do their own pressed. The ETR Doppelganger I owned was comically bad too. 

31 minutes ago, NapalmBrain said:

cool story cause they literally sourced the cartel album from a used cd purchased on this board, this label is a meme and you probably have a crosley cruiser if you think they sound good

Glad you guys have the knowledge. Guess I'll hold off. 

4 minutes ago, Bladew1ll1s1sdead said:

Ross was working on this prior to Tysons death, the band decided to not move forward with the project. It would be nice to know the band and Tysons estate approves. 

Was pretty sure that was the case, at least back in 2015.