PO: The War On Drugs - A Deeper Understanding

1 hour ago, Recon said:

Hmm, I already got that RSD 12" and the 7" has no exclusive song. Besides in the Europe Store the Set is 60€, so almost double the price than in the US store... I think I just wait for a good price for the Standard LP.

International shipping from the US store is very reasonable. $49.99 for the bundle shipped to UK. 

6 minutes ago, aopps42 said:

$46, easy pass.  

You do realize that's PPD pricing you're referring to, and for a double LP, bonus 12", 7", and booklet all housed in a box case, right?  There are cheaper options if you didn't feel like gunning for the extras, but your post almost suggests that you're upset over a forced price point for one avenue when that's not really the case.  Like if I was skimming the thread without reading posts above, your reply would make me think there's just a single PO on the site for $46 + shipping.

If there aren't going to be indie variants, I'm sure Bull Moose will stock standard copies for cheap.

2 hours ago, Derek™ said:

You do realize that's PPD pricing you're referring to, and for a double LP, bonus 12", 7", and booklet all housed in a box case, right?  There are cheaper options if you didn't feel like gunning for the extras, but your post almost suggests that you're upset over a forced price point for one avenue when that's not really the case.  Like if I was skimming the thread without reading posts above, your reply would make me think there's just a single PO on the site for $46 + shipping.

If there aren't going to be indie variants, I'm sure Bull Moose will stock standard copies for cheap.

Yeah I do see that, but I'm not paying the $32 for the standard copy either, I'll wait until it's cheaper elsewhere.  

Warner stores really need to get their currency conversion looked at. Purchase the Box Set from the US store and it comes to $49.99 USD inc. shipping here to Australia (approx $68 AUD). Then in the Australian Warner Store it's $82.75 AUD shipped.

Gonna go the US store option even if it takes a bit longer to get here.

23 hours ago, Derek™ said:

For me the issue is the price due to the fact that the extras are just more physical stuff of things that are already on the album. Wish there was a non LP track or something on them. For me, I would rather a cheaper option without these add ons.