PO: The War On Drugs - A Deeper Understanding

FWIW, I'm not sure if this tweet means they've simply set the price high in the scenario it comes with extras (and will drop if it doesn't):

Doesn't hurt to place a preorder as they 1) don't charge til shipment and 2) have the best order management interface in the game right now (can cancel orders yourself).

Edited by lethalenforcer

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

4 minutes ago, patreeeek said:

It looks like there will be an indie exclusive version on coke bottle clear vinyl. I assume it's the same one included in the box set that's offered on the Warner Music website. 

Thank you!! Going to cancel my box preorder as I already have the RSD disc and don't need to spend $25 extra for a box, booklet, and 7".

20 minutes ago, patreeeek said:

This one is weird In the UK it's still cheaper for me to order the box set from Warner US than to order the indie exclusive or from the Warner UK store.

From Warner US the box set works out at £38.75 shipped to the UK, from Warner UK it works out at £58.99  and the indie exclusive from Plaidroom Records works out £39.51 shipped to the UK. Customs won't be stiffing me for £20 that should be about £12 so I'm sticking with my Warner US order and the UK clear for now.

And yes I'm double dipping on this one because as @lethalenforcer said it is the War on drugs.

5 hours ago, patreeeek said:

Hey thanks for this! Cancelling the box set as well since I prefer to pay $28 than $48 for stuff I already have.

This box set release has got me a little confused....

so it comes with a 7" that features 2 tracks that are on the album anyways?

The 12" features two versions of a song that's on the album anyways too?

This just doesn't make sense to me... why?????? why have the same songs that are on the album?? :huh: