Ever heard of this?

6 minutes ago, rooks said:

Thank you ever so much,how helpful.Yes,i did learn,thanks to Google,how to listen to a track from the album but if you look closely at my question,the words in it,that's not quite what i asked,is it?

I just couldn't find out anything about the artist or album itself.Maybe because of what i found out in the links lethalenforcer sent me.But i do hope your smug condescension keeps you as entertained as real friends would:D

1 minute ago, sammyjammy said:

Thank you ever so much,how helpful.Yes,i did learn,thanks to Google,how to listen to a track from the album but if you look closely at my question,the words in it,that's not quite what i asked,is it?

I just couldn't find out anything about the artist or album itself.Maybe because of what i found out in the links lethalenforcer sent me.But i do hope your smug condescension keeps you as entertained as real friends would:D

Wholly unnecessary. Your question asked if anyone knew 'anything at all'.

Other than the fact you've got the record in front of you, which has pretty much ALL of the information you need to do some research, others will help where they can. Why don't you take the time to articulate fully what you do know and what specifically you'd like to know.

Also, make your sentences more readable. Enjoy the forum.

23 minutes ago, lethalenforcer said:

Thank you!I researched them a bit more and found his name tucked in amongst the detritus.My friend gave me the vinyl to sell,they belonged to her Dad and i just couldn't have lived with myself if i'd sold something for £5 that ended up being worth a fortune!

Luckily,my little,girls brain has now worked out how to use Google(at last) and the others were so much easier to find.Thank you for the help and for not being a prick;)

Edited by sammyjammy

7 minutes ago, sammyjammy said:

you mean the link that is 2 links down in the google search? you dumb fuck

Edited by rooks

14 minutes ago, sammyjammy said:

I'm his friend. You type like you've had a labotomy so you more than likely just don't know how to use a computer. Why don't you phone your operator and ask for help.

39 minutes ago, sammyjammy said:

Thank you!I researched them a bit more and found his name tucked in amongst the detritus.My friend gave me the vinyl to sell,they belonged to her Dad and i just couldn't have lived with myself if i'd sold something for £5 that ended up being worth a fortune!

Luckily,my little,girls brain has now worked out how to use Google(at last) and the others were so much easier to find.Thank you for the help and for not being a prick;)

Image result for confused girl meme generator what is going on