AdBlock Extension Detected!

sketch-logo.png

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our members.

Please disable AdBlock browser extension first, to be able to use our community.

Electro artist Danger is back with his first full length album.

Available for pre order now, limited edition silver.

http://1789records.bigcartel.com/product/danger-12-double-vinyl-silver-limited-edition

The price is pretty outrageous, but I love Danger so i purchased without haste!

Image of [PRE-ORDER] Danger - 太鼓 Album - 12" Double Vinyl - Silver Limited Edition

Edited by DafTyler

1 hour ago, axotyl said:

thanks. wonder if amazon france will get some like the last 12" or if i should pull the trigger now. looks like there are a little over 200 copies in the store inventory.

All i know is Danger albums on the aftermarket are an arm and a leg, so its a risk to wait.

17 hours ago, axotyl said:

dont know how limited this one will be...it was down to less than 100, now theres over 500

Hmm interesting.  I imagine it'll be somewhat like his last ep was.  No solid number just until they stop selling them. 

My guess is this will be the only pressing though. 

This arrived today. Def misunderstood the "silver" aspect. The vinyl itself is black, but the cover has silver where the white would be. 

Kinda happy it's black considering all of his previous releases are also black. Packaging is the best I've ever had from a danger release. Also came with a few stickers. 

Will listen later tonight.