stylus broke on my clearaudio cart...options?

so finally found a marantz tt15s1 problem...the cantilever on the CA cart is precarious and mine has broken, not blaming the device as my children likely had something to do with it, but Im not sure I can replace the stylus.

Any thoughts on replacements?  Really dont want to spend >500 on a cart right now, am looking at the nagaoka mp150, but happy to listen to all suggestions for repair of the CA cart, as well.

5 hours ago, Tardcore said:

there's a member floating around here some where that attempted the AT95E repair described above.

I believe his feedback was that it works, but the reports you may see online stating there is no difference weren't accurate.  Not sure if he ended up replacing.

I imagine it'd be different, since the stylus profile is different on the 2 carts. Someone on the audio-karma forums did it with the AT440.

• 2 weeks later...

What I would do is sell the broken one.  People will usually pay about a quarter of the new price because there are a lot of DYI guys out there.  Then buy something new.  I like the Denon line.  I currently have a Denon DL-301 MKII and it's pretty good.  You'll need a MC phono stage, though.