PO: The Contortionist - Clairvoyant

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
2 hours ago, najerarick88 said:

Are the clear/black starburst and standard black really the only variants out there right now? I'm holding off on the chance GoodFight/eOne throw a couple more up soon. Quite surprised since the release date is only about three weeks away.

Yep they are the only two, and I doubt the starburst is really limited in any significant way. Going based off their previous releases.... I wouldn't expect new variants until the current stock sells through.

the new song isn't bad but I seriously hope they didn't remove harsh vocals entirely  from their sound 

I believe it has been confirmed (by a third party) that there are *zero* harsh vocals on this album. A shame IMO, but still excited.
Part one of their 'Studio Update' videos has a few clips with some pretty heavy instrumentals, though the singles have been softer. 

Side note, if anybody has a jewel/splatter Intrinsic they are willing to part with... DM me!

Edited by V3XED

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 years later...