PO NOW: Alvvays - "Antisocialites" (09/08/2017)

"Antisocialites – the much-anticipated follow-up to Alvvays’ 2014 self-titled debut – is set for release on September 8th. Across its 10 tracks and 33 minutes the Toronto-based group dive back into the deep end of reckless romance and altered dates. Through thoughtful consideration in basement and abroad, Alvvays has renewed its Scot-pop vows with a powerful new collection of manic emotional collage."

Pre-order: http://smarturl.it/antisocialites

180-Gram Dark Blue/Light Blue Starburst (1500 copies)

180-Gram Yellow (Standard)

0c12278389532e91c601af4c8adef7fc_5b329cdb98ac6895b1fa11eff7c05cde712273d0_medium.jpg

New song (it rocks):

8 minutes ago, Vega said:

They are signed as well!

https://shop.transgressiverecords.com/browse/alvvays/products/antisocialites-signed-ltd-white-lp-2

Just ordered one, love the single! Would still be great to know the pressing number on these

Hmm says Not Found for me.

Edit: apparently geoblocked outside of the UK. If you're in the US order from here and switch countries: https://www.musicglue.com/alvvays/shop

Edit2: they won't even ship to the US, so... bummer.

Edited by lethalenforcer

7 minutes ago, OldKentuckyShark said:

Yeah but signatures >>>> all.

Actually don't care about them at all

Yeah well the only signature I got was from Joe Strummer a few months before he passed on... So I don't seek them, don't pay a premium for them, more or less because the one I got will alway trump anything else. But I feel the same as you in the end.

Edited by armadillo01

2 minutes ago, armadillo01 said:

Yeah well the only signature I got was from Joe Strummer a few months before he passed on... So I don't seek them, don't pay a premium for them, more or less because the one I got will alway trump anything else. But I feel the same as you in the end.

I mean they can be cool.  If I see an LP and a signed LP for the same price I'll get the signed LP.  But yeah won't go out of my way for one.  Cool that you got Strummers signature

3 minutes ago, OldKentuckyShark said:

I mean they can be cool.  If I see an LP and a signed LP for the same price I'll get the signed LP.  But yeah won't go out of my way for one.  Cool that you got Strummers signature

Yeah man. As much as Bowie or Prince hit me hard, Strummer was my man. So glad Paul Weller is around and kicking it in his own way all these years. I'm old enough to be hardcore into Brit punk '77

• 3 weeks later...