PO Now: (Thee) Oh Sees - Orc

2 hours ago, hsughno said:

was able to pick up a Gilden Axehead variant at their LA show last week. price was only $20 but my record skips on the first track :(

If you've already tried cleaning it a few times, e-mailing CF probably can't hurt.

If anyone can grab me one from an upcoming show I'll forward you the cash for it + a little extra, but if not, no big deal; I can always go with black.

23 hours ago, hsughno said:

was able to pick up a Gilden Axehead variant at their LA show last week. price was only $20 but my record skips on the first track :(

Same for me, first 30 seconds or so of sides C and D. Emailed CF and he said he'd mail me a black copy but has no extra of the variants to replace it with :(

UK orders are up and all variants are still available. https://castlefacerecords.co.uk/products/oh-sees-orc

I unfortunately went beserk and got one of each. I'll be only keeping one though so if any of you miss out, I will be glad to part ways with two copies for a reasonable price once they arrive.

Edited by JoshuaNilk

12 hours ago, Prestonlanes said:

Variants went up when I was at a wedding.  Went to the show tonight--all they had was black (which I picked up), but didn't grab any extra copies since they're on the site. Also, had no idea Damaged Bug put out a record this year and picked that up as well. Also, fantastic show!

I saw them here on the 1st and just stared at their drummers like half the show. Those guys need some fat raises, holy crap!

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, numanoid said:

Has anybody received their copies from the second batch that went up? Mine shows that it shipped on 9/9 but it was never Picked up by usps. 

I messed up my address info in the heat of the moment so mine got sent back down to LA :-/

Hoping I can have them resent...