PO Now: Odesza - A Moment Apart

Odesza have announced the release of their second album A Moment Apart out September 8th. Preorder bundles are live on their website here:

http://odesza.com

They're also pressing their earlier EPs Summer's Gone and My Friends Never Die which I'm beyond excited about.

A Moment Apart:

01 Intro 
02 A Moment Apart 
03 Higher Ground [ft. Naomi Wild]
04 Boy 
05 Line of Sight [ft. WYNNE and Mansionair]
06 Late Night 
07 Across the Room [ft. Leon Bridges]
08 Meridian 
09 Everything at Your Feet [ft. The Chamanas]
10 Just a Memory [ft. Regina Spektor]
11 Divide [ft. Kelsey Bulkin]
12 Thin Floors and Tall Ceilings 
13 La Ciudad 
14 Falls [ft. Sasha Sloan]
15 Show Me
16 Corners of the Earth [ft. RY X]

Edited by cobannaboc

37 minutes ago, dnl said:

I just noticed that the earlier EPs are sold out on vinyl. Now I hate that I waited for them to be sold outside the bundles.

Damn they were just in stock a couple days ago since I checked out of curiosity if they were sold out or not. Probably sold out on AMA release day. I got an email that mine were out for delivery today so stoked to get home later!

1 hour ago, cobannaboc said:

Damn they were just in stock a couple days ago since I checked out of curiosity if they were sold out or not. Probably sold out on AMA release day. I got an email that mine were out for delivery today so stoked to get home later!

Do you know the pressing numbers? I never saw anything saying they were limited editions.

6 hours ago, cobannaboc said:

So got home to discover my package only came with A Moment Apart record, CD, and t-shirt and didn't have the two other records with it! Anyone else on here order the bundle and have anything delivered yet?

11 hours ago, cobannaboc said:

So got home to discover my package only came with A Moment Apart record, CD, and t-shirt and didn't have the two other records with it! Anyone else on here order the bundle and have anything delivered yet?

They sent an email saying the two other records were delayed and will be shipped in October (if I remember correctly). 

7 hours ago, dnl said:

Every part of this album is fantastic. Odesza is a master at creating beautiful, cohesive albums. Like the way every song just flows into the next. The singles still are great on their own, but are somehow even better in their intended context.

Yeah, I honestly wasn't expecting to care a whole lot for this album but hot damn it really blew me away. Excellent stuff