PO: Chelsea Wolfe - Hiss Spun

https://www.hellomerch.com/collections/chelsea-wolfe

2 colored variants, no pressing info.

From SH:

"First pressing vinyl: 2 Color Variants 1500 each and one other color variant 1000. The Black will be unlimited. We will not repress in the same colors on the second pressings."

EU: http://sargenthouse.awesomedistro.com/products/596097-chelsea-wolfe-hiss-spun-double-lp-preorder

Edited by nyhi

Just came here to post this when I saw the Bandcamp mail "New release from Chelsea Wolfe". Thought for sure that it would be another single. Can't believe we're getting a new Chelsea Wolfe album.

Confused about the colours though. Is the clear & black two separate waxes or clear with black? The A Side/B Side pale green & silver definitely sounds good.
And about the EU store - obviously hasn't been updated yet, need to wait for a bit more.

Edited by JoshuaNilk

1 minute ago, FuzzyWuzzy said:

how much will this flip for?

Insane amounts.  Please do not beg mom and dad to dip out of your trust fund to buy 40 of each, because it would really upset me to see you make an instant profit and horde so many copies of a valuable record that is sure to sell for 10x's the MSRP in the aftermarket.  Really.  Please don't do that.

But in all seriousness, you should consider saving your money for another pair of Yeezys and use them to play in traffic.

2 minutes ago, Derek™ said:

This shit is so bad lmfaoooooo

10 minutes ago, Derek™ said:

Insane amounts.  Please do not beg mom and dad to dip out of your trust fund to buy 40 of each, because it would really upset me to see you make an instant profit and horde so many copies of a valuable record that is sure to sell for 10x's the MSRP in the aftermarket.  Really.  Please don't do that.

But in all seriousness, you should consider saving your money for another pair of Yeezys and use them to play in traffic.

whoa re you lmaooooo. you sit here mad all day!? Who's Halo bahhahaha

2 minutes ago, FuzzyWuzzy said:

This shit is so bad lmfaoooooo

whoa re you lmaooooo. you sit here mad all day!? Who's Halo bahhahaha

Positive contributions, thanks for stopping in.

Feel free to do us a solid and delete your account whenever you get a moment.  The boards are a good bit more enjoyable when no one has to sift through your posts.

4 minutes ago, dynabcn said:

Thanks Archiced! Weird that they post only the black one. I'll ask the guys of Distro about if they will release other ones. 

It's definitely not the black one. This is what it reads -

"Pale Green & Silver [A Side / B Side] Double Vinyl with 3 sides and 4th Side Etching and Digital Download Card! "

Sad thing is, with thath price+posting I'm paying roughly the same as I would when ordering from the US.

*Scratch that. It adds up exactly the same. Good for anyone in the UK still, I guess.

Edited by JoshuaNilk

5 minutes ago, Derek™ said:

OP is on the ball with the new single, nevermind.  I haven't listened to it this morning, just yet, but I'm interested to hear which angle she's taking after Abyss.

I saw her live a couple of months ago and she played a new song, was pretty similar in stylistic leanings to the heavier semi-industrial material on Abyss at least when performed.

47 minutes ago, lexicondevil said:

I tried the live chat on SH to find out pressing numbers, but no luck. At that price I want to find out before I jump in.

I'm just grabbing retail.  I'm done with Hello, Merch and their pricing.  $33PPD is too much for a domestic 2xLP.

On a slightly different note, the venue she's playing here next is twice the size of the one she normally plays out.  Pretty big jump.

I might hold out for a tour variant if that's the case.  Saw this on MetalSucks and it has me even more interested.

the record features a guest spot from Aaron Turner of Isis, Sumac, and Old Man Gloom fame

http://www.metalsucks.net/2017/06/14/chelsea-wolfe-new-album-announced-new-song-released-new-tour-dates-announced/

3 minutes ago, lexicondevil said:

My area is the last date on the tour, so I just went for the green silver or whatever the hell it was.

they would have to sell an average of over 40 copies a night for them to not have copies left on the Sacramento and SF dates dude. I think you will be fine.