Turnover - Good Nature (8/25)

18 hours ago, Okami said:

I cannot wait! It is the most anticipated release of the year.

this

16 hours ago, Sunshine said:

PV is great and this band was garbage before it came out.

If you haven't, try the Blue Dream 7". It's the closest they got to PV quality-wise before that was released.

23 minutes ago, poweredbytrust said:

this

If you haven't, try the Blue Dream 7". It's the closest they got to PV quality-wise before that was released.

I really like Blue Dream but my 7" sounds terrible. I wasn't sure  if the pressing in general is bad or just the copy I have.

Edited by Okami
sure

13 hours ago, Dave Grohl said:

In before Deer comes in to say they're getting the rarest variant and only to complain later and never spin it. 

I'm excited for this record, although not quite certain where this came from. i don't want to create beef or be a jerk on the forums so I apologise if something I said recently made that seem like my intentions. must've said something that i don't quite remember. 

3 hours ago, Okami said:

I really like Blue Dream but my 7" sounds terrible. I wasn't sure  if the pressing in general is bad or just the copy I have.

just throw on my copy to check, and it sounds more or less flawless to my ears. I have the EU press though so there might be a difference there.

19 hours ago, Dave Grohl said:

In before Deer comes in to say they're getting the rarest variant and only to complain later and never spin it. 

I feel like I missed some drama from another thread on this one.  Is there a story that goes with this?

If the nicest variant is also the rarest and I end up nonplussed by a leak, someone can have my copy at cost as soon as it shows up.  Especially if there's anyone with a complete Turnover collection in need.

Most limited version will be available by itself.  There's no excessive packages or anything. There is a bunch of new stuff available, but its all available individually to let people just get what they want.  There's going to be a really nice deluxe version of the record as well as a variant out of 500. 

1 minute ago, runforcover said:

Most limited version will be available by itself.  There's no excessive packages or anything. There is a bunch of new stuff available, but its all available individually to let people just get what they want.  There's going to be a really nice deluxe version of the record as well as a variant out of 500. 

Thank you for not giving into the modern bundle meme.

I am SOOO excited for this. I've been waiting for a new album for awhile now. PV is my favorite album of all time, so I really hope they keep to the sound. Glad i'm off work the day that pre-orders go up. Gonna make sure I grab this.

EDIT: Any news on what time pre-orders are going up on Wednesday?

Edited by arcjesseh

5 hours ago, runforcover said:

will the same stuff be available in the euro shop? :)

tnx heaps btw for the euro shop. .

2 hours ago, s_r0d said:

How do I get postcards or newsletters in the mail? I think that would be sweet. 

They probably got the addresses from people who had ordered from their store or bought concert tickets. I've seen a couple bands do the same thing recently. Cool promotional technique 

Edited by Han Solo

25 minutes ago, Han Solo said:

They probably got the addresses from people who had ordered from their store or bought concert tickets. I've seen a couple bands do the same thing recently. Cool promotional technique 

Yeah, in the past couple of weeks I've received  postcards from both Turnover and Wolf Alice. Pretty cool!

10 hours ago, runforcover said:

When I saw the comment about the rarest variant probably being bundle only my first thought was "Wait, is this not coming out on RFC?" Cause I know y'all ain't on that bullshit.

2 hours ago, Bladewillisisdead said:

When I saw the comment about the rarest variant probably being bundle only my first thought was "Wait, is this not coming out on RFC?" Cause I know y'all ain't on that bullshit.

It's happened occasionally. To be fair it is usually a sub variant with a different cover or something and the actual vinyl is available on its own. But the most recent Modern Baseball album had the /300 only available in the deluxe bundle and I thought maybe this band was reaching a similar hype status.

3 hours ago, dantheriver said:

It's happened occasionally. To be fair it is usually a sub variant with a different cover or something and the actual vinyl is available on its own. But the most recent Modern Baseball album had the /300 only available in the deluxe bundle and I thought maybe this band was reaching a similar hype status.

Ah, I've still never even heard a Modern Baseball song so I missed that.

I just never noticed it with RFC. I associate that kind of thing with like Rise, Triple Crown, and Glassjaw.

*buys ticket to a Turnover show on the other side of the country to get a 7" that's delayed for 14 months*