Turnover - Good Nature (8/25)

1 hour ago, Derek™ said:

Please stop and consider what you're actually proposing.

Proposing to trade record for record. Not record for record and photobook. I'm assuming the $40 price tag is split $18 for the record and $22 for the photobook. This would be a great opportunity for someone who loved this variant but wasn't willing to spend $40 to get it, so they went with the tri color instead. I'm not about to give a $40 value away for an $18 one. Even if, say, my record is actually priced at $25 (and the photobook $15) due to the "limited bundle" aspect of it, I still wouldn't mind losing a few bucks if it meant I could have the record and photobook I wanted and someone out there could have the record they wanted without spending an extra $22 just for a photobook that they didn't even want.

So... please stop and consider that I'm not an idiot. I assumed it was obvious what I was proposing, but I guess it's harder for others to understand.

Have a nice day :D

13 minutes ago, Derek™ said:

I can't be the only one who interpreted your post as you suggesting an even trade, deluxe-for-/500.  I don't disagree with your reasoning in the post above though.

Yea I gotcha, just wanted to be specific lol. Would totally throw in the photobook for a sick Turnover fidget spinner though.

1 hour ago, mattackmattack said:

So... please stop and consider that I'm not an idiot. I assumed it was obvious what I was proposing, but I guess it's harder for others to understand.

Have a nice day :D

Its not hard to understand. The way you wrote it is exactly how he (and I'm sure everyone else) will interpret it. In the future assume that people can't read into your mind past what you wrote. When I read that earlier I just assumed you were an idiot as well and moved on lol.

Also "Nah I just meant the splatter variant" would have been easier to write; it's very concise.

38 minutes ago, Sunshine said:

Its not hard to understand. The way you wrote it is exactly how he (and I'm sure everyone else) will interpret it. In the future assume that people can't read into your mind past what you wrote. When I read that earlier I just assumed you were an idiot as well and moved on lol.

Also "Nah I just meant the splatter variant" would have been easier to write; it's very concise.

"Got the deluxe the morning this was released simply for the photobook" - I figured this statement would make it obvious I didn't want to get rid of the photobook. My original statement was concise. I don't assume people can read into my mind, but if you're gonna come at me with this patronizing "Please stop and consider what you're actually proposing." Just like you say I shouldn't assume, if he didn't understand what exactly I wanted to trade for, he can simply say "Hey, are you trading the photobook too?"... because, ya know, thats concise...and a nicer way of putting it. My long drawn out response was a reply to his crap attitude and implied slight at my intelligence.

To any future people that have a problem with the vagueness of my post or how much of a complete idiot I am... I would like to extend a tremendous apology, and I will be much more careful with my silly words in the future.

Y'all good now? I was just trying to extend a simple trade. Glad that all got cleared up. It should be over now right? ........right? :wacko:

Edited by mattackmattack

1 hour ago, mattackmattack said:

"Got the deluxe the morning this was released simply for the photobook" - I figured this statement would make it obvious I didn't want to get rid of the photobook. My original statement was concise. I don't assume people can read into my mind, but if you're gonna come at me with this patronizing "Please stop and consider what you're actually proposing." Just like you say I shouldn't assume, if he didn't understand what exactly I wanted to trade for, he can simply say "Hey, are you trading the photobook too?"... because, ya know, thats concise...and a nicer way of putting it. My long drawn out response was a reply to his crap attitude and implied slight at my intelligence.

To any future people that have a problem with the vagueness of my post or how much of a complete idiot I am... I would like to extend a tremendous apology, and I will be much more careful with my silly words in the future.

Y'all good now? I was just trying to extend a simple trade. Glad that all got cleared up. It should be over now right? ........right? :wacko:

Tell me more

6 hours ago, Derek™ said:

Please stop and consider what you're actually proposing.

2 hours ago, mattackmattack said:

My long drawn out response was a reply to his crap attitude and implied slight at my intelligence.

lol damn that was brutal. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Really enjoying Sunshine Type even more so than Supernatural.

I have been playing Peripheral Vision a lot recently and have really enjoyed the division in most of the songs, like the bridge in Take My Head & Humming, end of Cutting My Fingers Off and the multiple sections in Intrapersonal. I'm kinda hoping Good Nature can deliver something to this effect.