PO: Foo Fighters - Concrete And Gold

Two more songs debuted here:

http://www.guitarworld.com/artist-news/watch-foo-fighters-debut-new-song-lah-di-da/31303

Tracklist

1.   T-Shirt
 2.   Run
 3.    Make It Right
 4.    Sky Is A Neighborhood
 5.    La Dee Da
 6.    Dirty Water
 7.    Arrows
 8.    Happy Ever After (Zero Hour)
 9.    Sunday Rain
10.    The Line
11.    Concrete and Gold

17 minutes ago, VinylMario said:

Two more songs debuted here:

http://www.guitarworld.com/artist-news/watch-foo-fighters-debut-new-song-lah-di-da/31303

Tracklist

1.   T-Shirt
 2.   Run
 3.    Make It Right
 4.    Sky Is A Neighborhood
 5.    La Dee Da
 6.    Dirty Water
 7.    Arrows
 8.    Happy Ever After (Zero Hour)
 9.    Sunday Rain
10.    The Line
11.    Concrete and Gold

Enjoyed La Dee Da. Had a very different FF feel that I couldn't put my finger on, but liked it. 

5 hours ago, Cardboard_Robot said:

Not sure. The registration ends Friday the 23rd, and the first pre-sale starts the following Monday June 26th. I would think they would have to have the dates listed by the time sales start? It's worth a try.

Yeah, I'm not so sure either. I didn't realize they made you choose a concert date when you're trying to link your account. Nothing is currently near me so I don't want to "waste" my pre-order, if that makes sense.

bummer there's no coloured vinyl... I think I'll just wait for the regular version and buy it in store and save some money on shipping. I always regret buying black vinyl, but since Foo don't have official coloured vinyl maybe I won't regret it so much.

Out of curiosity, is it that hard to get Foo tickets in the US? With so many of you preordering so you can get presale, I was wondering. 

(I'm not being passive aggressive or whatever, I'm genuinely curious)

5 hours ago, ritarocksout said:

bummer there's no coloured vinyl... I think I'll just wait for the regular version and buy it in store and save some money on shipping. I always regret buying black vinyl, but since Foo don't have official coloured vinyl maybe I won't regret it so much.

Out of curiosity, is it that hard to get Foo tickets in the US? With so many of you preordering so you can get presale, I was wondering. 

(I'm not being passive aggressive or whatever, I'm genuinely curious)

Depends on the city. If you want good tickets they could be hard to come by,  at least here in NYC. Prices always seem to skyrocket on the secondary market but that applies to almost everything here.

13 hours ago, pepperonigin said:

Yeah, I'm not so sure either. I didn't realize they made you choose a concert date when you're trying to link your account. Nothing is currently near me so I don't want to "waste" my pre-order, if that makes sense.

That's pretty much why I'm not ordering it from them, too. I'll buy locally and save on shipping and I'm sure they'll do the regular "verified fan" presale when leg 2 is announced.

49 minutes ago, marc32137 said:

That's pretty much why I'm not ordering it from them, too. I'll buy locally and save on shipping and I'm sure they'll do the regular "verified fan" presale when leg 2 is announced.

That's what I'm thinking but then is priority given to people who have already pre-ordered? I don't know, I feel like I'm looking too much into this. If I miss them it's not the end of the world but they always put on a great show.

4 hours ago, pepperonigin said:

Depends on the city. If you want good tickets they could be hard to come by,  at least here in NYC. Prices always seem to skyrocket on the secondary market but that applies to almost everything here.

damn, that sucks. Didn't know there was that big of a problem with secondary ticket sales. I know that's the reality in the UK, but had no idea that in the US it was also that bad. I guess that's the problem with big countries, I'm used to small(ish) European countries where tickets don't sell out that fast. 

I'm seeing them this summer, it's their first show in Portugal since 2011 and I miss them a lot. 

I wish all of you good luck in getting your tickets and hope you have a blast at the show(s)!! 

6 minutes ago, tug said:

5 years ago when  I started working at hot topic. I'll guy bought a Foo Fighters shirt and told me that he was buying it because I just broke up and since I hadn't heard a song of theirs since then I believed him. OMG this is exciting they still going. 

I love @tug

28 minutes ago, KingTacoMunster said:

so just got tickets for the Foo show in October, stoked to finally see them, after fees $125 is a lot for a ticket though.

What section did you end up getting? Foo replied to my tweet saying the site was overloaded. Couldn't get anything for 30 minutes. Ended up with really good lower level seats which I'm happy with cause it's the first row. Would have loved standing but oh well. Its a small stadium so I'll be closer than I'm thinking. $223.20 for two tickets for me. Did it again and got two seats directly on the other side for my boss.