PO: Foo Fighters - Concrete And Gold

• 5 weeks later...

Just got in from the Cincinnati show.  Got damn boys, it was worth it.  The new songs sounded awesome too, especially with the three female backup singers.  That’s right.

Pretty much a career spanning setlist that touched on every record, a bunch of jams and extended versions, and some covers; most notably Breakdown by Tom Petty.

Just stumbled upon this new Foo song that was released October 19th..."Soldier." 

It's not featured on Concrete and Gold. Looks like it is specifically geared towards a compilation album for Planned Parenthood. 

Pretty cool song...

http://www.rollingstone.com/music/news/hear-foo-fighters-contemplative-new-song-soldier-w509780

Edit: looks like there is a thread dedicated to this already -- 

Edited by Tamubro

The Capital One presale today was ridiculous. Pretty much impossible to get tickets using the map.  Took about 40 minutes but I was able to score a pair for West Palm using the Ticketmaster app. My dad’s Birthday is next week so I told him I was taking him and he’s so excited for it. 

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎07‎/‎10‎/‎2017 at 6:01 PM, BigSeth said:

Any peeps get tickets to the champaign show?  Got home from work at 7 am and set my alarm for 845 but ended up sleeping through it till 1140. Ended up getting section 121 row 10. Happy to have tickets and to finally see them play, but bummed knowing I could have gotten better seats in a similar price range. I've never had seats on the end corner of a stage before, so I'm not sure what to expect. Anyone have experience with that?

Awesome show last night.  What did you think?

10 hours ago, dandw12786 said:

Anyone know what the deal with the tour posters is?  I've been seeing some pop up, different ones for each show.  Anyone grab one?  Are these screen printed?  Limited?

The one they had for the Birmingham show was a legit screen print, cost 30 dollars and is one of the coolest posters I own, and it was limited to 300. The artist (Dave Kloc) Also put a variant on his website that was limited to 30 and I got that one too.

Edited by diabretic

Went to the Madison Show last week. Wow. My first time seeing them. What an amazing show! They played 26 songs! Just the Foo Fighter portion of the show was almost 3 hours! They played a good selection from each album and kept a really good pace, it did not feel like 3 hours, but I am glad it was. Worth every penny and I enjoyed the new songs even more in a live format. I did not bother with the merch table as it had huge lines. 

• 3 weeks later...