PO NOW: Evergreen Terrace - Wolfbiker

9 minutes ago, ethereal said:

EMP has some variants up:

http://www.emp.de/search/evergreen terrace/?wt_mc=pt.aff.795162..2.69.0.&affmt=2&affmn=69

i'm not sure if the yellow/gold is the same variant as the US version but it says european import

Well, euro store states it is limited to 200 copies while US is 300, so I am pretty sure it is two different version.

Ugh YES! Holy shit, I've been waiting so long for this news. Next on the list, 'Almost Home'. Is anyone in EU willing to help me out and pre-order the lilac marble copy for me? EMP doesn't ship to the US last time I checked. 

EDIT: Nevermind - realized that MetalBlade always makes their EU pressings available via eBay. Sure enough - both the lilac and gold/orange marbles from EMP are available. 

Edited by najerarick88

28 minutes ago, najerarick88 said:

EDIT: Nevermind - realized that MetalBlade always makes their EU pressings available via eBay. Sure enough - both the lilac and gold/orange marbles from EMP are available. 

thank you for editing your post haha, i would have never known.

1 hour ago, throughbeingcruel said:

Would've preferred Sincerity but I'm definitely not complaining about Wolfbiker. Hopefully this sells well and someone will press Sincerity and Writer's Block. Also, some fucking Casey Jones needs pressed too. 

http://backbiterecords.tictail.com/product/casey-jones-the-messenger-lp-clear and some other variants as well.

10 hours ago, mindovermatter said:

Am I crazy?  I don't see the EMP versions on eBay. I see one Euro listing, but it doesn't give any real details. 

Just type in Evergreen Terrace in the search bar, and switch item location to "Worldwide", category to "Records" and sort by "Newly Listed". 

The lilac marble should be the fourth option down via MetalBlade - the gold marble is slightly below it as well. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/20/2017 at 5:55 PM, henster311 said:

Has anyone bought from these guys before, i ordered that Casey Jones record 3 weeks ago. No shipping confirmation, no delivery, won't respond to emails.
Kinda blows?