ISO : Charles Bradley "Changes" RSD 7"

stl_ben

• 2 months later...
On 6/22/2017 at 0:32 PM, NapalmBrain said:

no luck at Vintage Vinyl or Euclid? 

Euclid has some of his other 7"s but not Changes.

Also....if anyone has any other Charles Bradley 7"s they are looking to get rid of hit me up.  I feel like I need to fill a whole section in my jukebox with just this man!

8 minutes ago, stl_ben said:

Euclid has some of his other 7"s but not Changes.

Also....if anyone has any other Charles Bradley 7"s they are looking to get rid of hit me up.  I feel like I need to fill a whole section in my jukebox with just this man!

The Screaming Eagle is certainly something else, ill have a couple tables at the record show this sunday i'm going to have hundreds of 2 for $1 45s, as well as a few boxes of more choice priced stuff as well as LPs might find something of interest

11 minutes ago, NapalmBrain said:

The Screaming Eagle is certainly something else, ill have a couple tables at the record show this sunday i'm going to have hundreds of 2 for $1 45s, as well as a few boxes of more choice priced stuff as well as LPs might find something of interest

Nice I still haven't been to that show....but may try to squeeze in before heading to buffalo wild wings for some football on sunday.

• 4 months later...